Thread: Winners choice Vs Vapor Trail

Winners choice Vs Vapor Trail

I'm thinking of getting a hoyt ultraelite. Knowing that the hoyt strings are crap I'm deciding between winners choice or vapor trail.

I don't know if you would consider a cam 1/2 a two cam or a 1 cam to know what price i would have to pay.

Also, i would like to know your opinions on the strings. I'm a little afraid too that if I go into my proshop and tell them that i'm getting vapor trail there going to be like HUH? anything will help

The cam.5 is a hybrid cam system, with 2 hatchet-medium type cams. F.Y.I., they should store about .3 lb. for every lb. you draw. As for strings, Winner's choice is great.

I feel differently, I much prefer Vapor Trail. The price charged will be higher than a string set for a single cam, but still much less than "Winners Choice" charges.

Both companies make fine string sets, both with great servings, but I really like the very fast service, and the great prices of "Vapor Trail". Another nice thing about "Vapor Trail", they never charge extra for your choice of custom colors, unlike "Winners Choice".

Richard

hmmm, well, no experience with either, but you might want to check out prostring....Shell is the owner and he's in Mora, MN, practically a neighbor. Workmanship is great, fast delivery and a genuinely nice guy to deal with. www.prostring.com , or give him a call 320-679-2843, lots of colors to play with at no xtra charge. I boogered a brand new string from him, my fault, old tru-peep had a burr I missed and he sent the new string at a discount and ate the shipping, earned a longtime customer in that one, and he never thought twice about it. Good people!

Originally posted by Meatco1
    I feel differently, I much prefer Vapor Trail. The price charged will be higher than a string set for a single cam, but still much less than "Winners Choice" charges.

Both companies make fine string sets, both with great servings, but I really like the very fast service, and the great prices of "Vapor Trail". Another nice thing about "Vapor Trail", they never charge extra for your choice of custom colors, unlike "Winners Choice".
    Richard turned me on to Vapor Trail and I am very pleased. The cost was awesome and the customer service offered was unbelievable!!! I highly recommend them to you!

As "the archer formerly known as hoyt_pro" the cam+1/2 is a two cam system. Rate it on the arrow charts as a medium two cam unless you are shooting the spiral cam + 1/2. The spirals are rated as a two cam hard.

On the strings, lots of good ones out there. I prefer to use the winner's choice. Sure they're more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Winner's Choice warranties all their strings and cables, even for serving separation, and that can be an issue with some of the aggressive cam systems on the market today.

I've got two bows with winner's choice on them, each having thousands and thousands of shots on them and the strings still look just as good as the day they came to my door.....

Zero stretch or peep rotation. Absolutely awesome is all I can say.

Just my experience as an old has been

VAPOR TRAIL

here there number 1 800 310 8110

One more vote for Vapor Trail!! I would not even think twice. You get the best string $ can buy and you also get the warranty. Just call Jarrod, he will fill you in!!

LeEarl

Originally posted by Meatco1

Richard
    richard told me about vapor trail too i had winner choice on my conquest put vapor trail on an there a great string at about 1/2 price of winner choice but both companies make a good string bill
    Mathews Triumph
    Gold Tips
    2112 X-7 Eclipes
    CBE Target elite