Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OK Archery Renegade 8 bow

Itīs a home made arrow puller. A modified plier and a struttbar.

Notice also the bowstand sitting in top of the bow, thats home made as well as the sight, rest and stabilizer.

Best regards
    Rickard

I was initially ecstatic to have found this bow; based on Sagittarius' descriptions, it's the perfect do - it - all bow for me with matching unmatched quality to boot. Then I found out that they won't be manufacturing L - or R - hand non - shoot through risers with the 3 - Cam system anymore... Only the shoot - through riser will be manufactured. I don't mind the cables getting in the way (not an issue for me, with the way I nock the arrows), but shoot - through risers never really agreed with me.

I really need a L - handed non - shoot through riser with the 3 - Cam system
    Archers patronizing and bashing fellow Archers with the purest distillate of ignorance, arrogance, and condescension.

My first thought when I seen this was ,,Hey, Martin has a shoot Thur system ....Glad to see the are giving Martin credit for that ...

My bad. Apparently the right - handed non - shoot through riser will still be available, but not the left - handed one.
    Archers patronizing and bashing fellow Archers with the purest distillate of ignorance, arrogance, and condescension.

I know some left handed guys shooting an one-side-open R8 riser. Maybe some of them ordered the new DST. Shall I ask for you?
    Every landing you walk away, is a good landing.

convert a c.p. bowtech to shoot through and swap a cam.

If you sure that works fine and there are no problems with cables and cams? - test it out. This can really be interesting.

Otherwise take the DST or R8-Series.

works its done and shoots perfect. i do like the o.k. bowline just a little overpriced and a tad slow.

Quote Originally Posted by lost american View Post
    works its done and shoots perfect. i do like the o.k. bowline just a little overpriced and a tad slow.
    Photos ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by lost american View Post
    To slow for what? Maybe for hunting some game, okay. At tournaments you have a speed limit round about 300 fps. My DST36 does 298 fps with a 324 grain arrow at 30" drawlength and 56#. The DST40 needs 1.5# more for the same speed with the same arrow. Measured with a complete string with loop, peep and all.

For me it is enough speed.

The bow is not cheap, that is true - but you get a high quality product for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by northshorewolf View Post
    I know some left handed guys shooting an one-side-open R8 riser. Maybe some of them ordered the new DST. Shall I ask for you?
    Thanks for the offer, northshorewolf. I really appreciate it.

I got in touch with Chris, and we're exploring similar options at the moment...

o.k. in german. german quality is just about as good as it gets. dont they rate thier speed at 60 pds ? i am also not a fan of the shoot through riser. as for my franken bowtech..ill get some pics. its a system deseighned by tap after bowtech ripped everyone off in 2009. the bow was not tuneable before. tourqe to the piont of riser flex. but thats another story. glad to see o.k. finally getting some advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by northshorewolf View Post
    For measuring your real drawlength fix a string under the nockpoint, lay it between your hand and the grip. Draw the bow (with arrow against dryfire), let it down ande measure the length of the string:that is the drawlength from nockpoint to pivotpoint.
    Just for clarification, OK Archery requires the distance from B to C in the illustration below?

Compound Bow Parts.JPG

Yep, that is right. Another graphic, only in german language, but you can compare it.

Using the illustration from my previous post, it's from A to C, then?

Realer Auszug: Nockboden bis tiefster Punkt Griff > Real Drawlength: Nock Point until Grip Point
    Auszug nach AMO: Realer Auszug plus 1 3/4" > AMO Drawlength: Real Drawlength plus 1 3/4"

Is the translation correct?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Edsel View Post
    Using the illustration from my previous post, it's from A to C, then?

Realer Auszug: Nockboden bis tiefster Punkt Griff > Real Drawlength: Nock Point until Grip Point
    Auszug nach AMO: Realer Auszug plus 1 3/4" > AMO Drawlength: Real Drawlength plus 1 3/4"

Is the translation correct?

Thanks.
    Sorry for late answering

Yes, you are right.

where to buy?
    anybody have a link ?

You can order directly at OK-Archery or ask Chris for a dealer in the US - here is the link: ok-archery.de

The DST36 in "SweetPink"

Okay, I can't believe it myself, really, but here it is: the first DST36 in pretty pink. 36 inches ATA, 7 inches braceheight an 40# power.

What should I say... my daughter loves it.

sweetPink.jpg

specs and serving for a ok renegade 40"

Hello guys

Can anyone help me to get the specs for a ok renegade 40"

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Woosh Archery

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456