Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "The Experience with Weston and Jodi Clark"

"The Experience with Weston and Jodi Clark"

At this risk of sounding "horn tooty", I wanted to mention that I will be featured on this weeks episode of "The Experience with Weston and Jodi Clark". I was nominated by my friends and family for a dream hunt in Buffalo Co. WI last fall.

My wife MariClair and I lost our 8 year old son, Jackson, to cancer last August 3rd, and our family and friends have been a great source of comfort. I was very honored, surprised, and excited to be nominated for the show.

Like I said, I'm not trying to toot my own horn, just letting the AT community know that one of your own is on TV this week. It also ran last week, I just didn't think to put it on here.

The show runs on Pursuit and The Sportsman Channel all week, a few times on each. Check it out, I think it will touch your heart.

Thanks and God Bless,

Tim Schneider

Wish I could watch it, and congrats for what sounds like a well deserved honor.
    Team Whack 'Em & Stack 'Em Hunting Staff
    Elite Z28 30/60
    Chief Arrow Stick Out

Yea man, I just saw that episode. Sorry about your son. They seem like they are great people. And sorry that you didn't get a nice Wisc. brute, or any cheese.

Watched that episode last night. You did the hunting community proud. I was touched by your strength and courage. i can't imagine what you went through with your son. at least you have the knowledge of knowing he is with the lord. Good luck to you and keep the faith. Hope you get that big one soon also.

Quote Originally Posted by mudrunner42 View Post
    Yea man, I just saw that episode. Sorry about your son. They seem like they are great people. And sorry that you didn't get a nice Wisc. brute, or any cheese.
    Man way to ruin it for me!!!!!

Congrats on the hunt....
    My Gear is Older than Yours....
    Got some BuckNasty on it though
    Shooting Knat Nards at 70 + Baby!!!

Tim
    I watched the Experience show last week and am not ashamed to say I was teary eyed when you and Weston were having your discussion in the tree. I'm terribly sorry about the loss of your son Jackson.

After watching the show a few times I've grown to have a deep respect and admiration for Weston & Jody Clark and sponsors like Mathews who recognize and acknowledge people (heros) like yourself by providing hunting equipment and hunts that many would not be able to go on.

Although you didn't get a deer on the trip I bet the experience of the hunt and meeting Weston, Jody, Pat, Nicole, Lee, Tiffany and the gentleman from Mathews will last a lifetime.

Best wishes this hunting season and God Bless

Thank you all for the kind words, it really does help a lot. The last post got me thinking a little bit. There would be nothing wrong with letting those companies, hunting personalities, and especially the networks that carry that show how you feel. I think like you guys, I like to say thank you to people and companies that treat people well and it would be nice for them to hear from somebody other than me that what they're doing is noticed and appreciated.

The hunting shows have websites, and I know that The Sportsman Channel and Pursuit channel have websites with contact info on them also. Just an idea.

I was always a fan of Weston and Jodi's show, but I definitely have a newfound respect and admiration for them now knowing them on a personal level. They are absolutely awesome and I count them as personal friends.

If you would, check out the next few weeks shows. Shawn Michaels (WWE) and his wife Rebecca will be on the show hunting in Texas with me, the continuation of this weeks show. There's another great couple. Very genuine and nice.

Thanks again for the support, brothers and sisters of Archerytalk

Tim Schneider

I can't believe it!

I saw that episode. You are police chief, right?

Sorry for your loss, I imagine it has got to be tough. Welcome to AT, it's good to have you on here.
    Robbys Sales ... Great prices on Mathews, Elite, and Bowtech ... Mt. Airy, NC (336) 786-8017
    Vapor Trail Archery
    Elite GT-500 Next G1 Elite Energy 35 Black Elite Pure Cosmic Orange

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldman01 View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words, it really does help a lot. The last post got me thinking a little bit. There would be nothing wrong with letting those companies, hunting personalities, and especially the networks that carry that show how you feel. I think like you guys, I like to say thank you to people and companies that treat people well and it would be nice for them to hear from somebody other than me that what they're doing is noticed and appreciated.

The hunting shows have websites, and I know that The Sportsman Channel and Pursuit channel have websites with contact info on them also. Just an idea.

I was always a fan of Weston and Jodi's show, but I definitely have a newfound respect and admiration for them now knowing them on a personal level. They are absolutely awesome and I count them as personal friends.

If you would, check out the next few weeks shows. Shawn Michaels (WWE) and his wife Rebecca will be on the show hunting in Texas with me, the continuation of this weeks show. There's another great couple. Very genuine and nice.

Thanks again for the support, brothers and sisters of Archerytalk

Tim Schneider

I'm gonna try and catch the episode, and you are right seems like Weston and Jodi are always doing something above and beyond for folks!! Thanks for posting, and sharing your experience with us here at AT!! '94
    Proud daddy of Kennedy and Cooper!!
    Stealth Archery Staff Shooter
    www.stealtharchery.com

Great Show

I too shed a tear during this episode. Having a son myself I could not imagine the struggles of going through something like that. I also am a police officer and know that far too often its a thankless job. Very nice show and I will check the websites and let the sponsors know that we the viewers notice.

I have it scheduled to record .......
    Prostaff Member of Johns Customs Strings...AKA: Breathn... The best strings available!!

Congratulation's on the Hunt! I'm very sorry for the loss of your son.Having two kid's of my own i can't imagine what you and your wife went through. Good luck to you and your family in the future!

Show

Is that the one that Weston was driving through all the terrible conditions and was late? I always said I could handle about anything except for what you went through....I am glad you had a great time and you deserve it...

I've watched it twice. With three kids of my own I can't imagine your pain. You deserved everything you got and more. Hang in there. We'll be praying for you and that something good can come from your story.
    Hoyt Faktor 30, Vital Gear Sights, QAD Hoyt HDX, Carbon Express Maxima Hunters, Slick Trick Mags

You guys are the best. I tip my cap to each and every one of you.

To answer some of the questions; I am the Asst. Chief of Police, and yes, that is the episode when Weston was caught in the snow storm.

Tim

I'll set the DVR to record it and thank you for starting this thread. I've thought Weston and Jodi Clark seemed like good people and it's nice to have the reassurance based on your experience.

As a father I simply can't fathom losing one of my kids. Prayers sent to you and your family for your loss.
    ArcheryTalk is a Gun Free Zone. Check out www.GunTalkWorld.com for gun related items.
    Sending payment via PayPal Gift option? Bad idea

I watched that episode last night and boy did it hit me hard. Our son was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 4, but he is still with us today at 24. I can really understand what you and your wife went through and I very sorry for the loss of your son. That was one of things that scared me the most when our son was diagnosed.

I'm sorry you came home empty handed, but from the sound of it you still had a blast!
    Mathews Switchback
    Posten Woodsman II
    Team Extreme Bone Collector sight
    Ripcord rest
    Torqueless Grip
    Scott Wildcat RCS

I saw the episode and must admit that I got choked up. I have two sons of my own and can only imagine what you guys went through. This episode put things into perspective for me. Stay strong.

I saw the show yesterday very good show they seem like great people

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss

god bless
    elite answer "snow camo"
    July 9th 2009 "miss you paw"

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldman01 View Post
    At this risk of sounding "horn tooty", I wanted to mention that I will be featured on this weeks episode of "The Experience with Weston and Jodi Clark". I was nominated by my friends and family for a dream hunt in Buffalo Co. WI last fall.

My wife MariClair and I lost our 8 year old son, Jackson, to cancer last August 3rd, and our family and friends have been a great source of comfort. I was very honored, surprised, and excited to be nominated for the show.

Like I said, I'm not trying to toot my own horn, just letting the AT community know that one of your own is on TV this week. It also ran last week, I just didn't think to put it on here.

The show runs on Pursuit and The Sportsman Channel all week, a few times on each. Check it out, I think it will touch your heart.

Thanks and God Bless,

Tim Schneider
    Tim I got to see the show the other day, just by chance really. Congrats on making it on TV and I'm sorry to hear of your loss...It was a heart touching episode for anybody that's a parent.
    John's Customs Pro Staff Manager
    ASAT Camo Hunting Staff

These are great posts. I really had hoped that the message was going to come across and it looks like it came across loud and clear. Thanks so much for the encouragement. God Bless each of you.

Saw the show last week, was very moving. Sorry for your loss.

Good luck in Texas with the Heartbreak Kid.

I watched the show as well. Like many others have posted, I too got choked up. It was a very true, real show. Weston & Jody are great people for doing what they do. I want to say Thank you for your service to your community. Your line of work is something that is extremely overlooked by most. God bless you and your family and I cant wait to see next weeks episode!

So sorry for your Loss, I can't imagine what it would feel like to lose a child. I had never watch this program before, and just by luck I decided to watch it. I never knew What a good thing they were doing, it will be at the top of my list on programs to watch now.

When you and Weston were sitting in the stands talking ripped at my Heart strings then seeing you kneeling in front of your sons grave was Heart breaking, GOD bless you and your Family. and goog luck in Texas hunting, Keep an eye out. them deer get pretty big down Here. LOL

Smile Heart breaking

Very good show, God bless you and your family

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast