Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best camo for whitetail? 4 patterns

best camo for whitetail? 4 patterns

just wondered what everyone thought of these four camo patterns,these four only ones interested in and wanted some whitetail hunters opinions that been in the game long time,what ones best for all backgrounds,in the woods or in a tree on edge of a field,let me here ya opinion, i tried putting em in deer vision , they are left to right, mossy oak break up, mossy oak infinity, mossy oak treestand, and last RT ap

Pesonally out of the ones you have here I use the MO treestand, however I've made a switch this year and will be using Predater Green Deception and brown deception. Just like the bigger more open patterns, I just think it breaks up our form better.
    2011 Pure 29/55 332/284 3D
    2011 Pulse
    2012 no thank you very much..
    2014 Energy 35
    Frequent Frankenbower

tell ya a lil something. they wont see you in any of them unless your in an area that doesnt match one bit. get whichever you like the looks up. i like my realtree ap stuff

just these 4 color choices not predator please

the biggest issue is what you look like up in the tree.

all of these 'blob' up at like 20 yards.

best thing to do is put a buddy in one and have him get up in a tree.

Get NatGear. Of those I like the Treestand. Camo is made to look good to the buyer, IMO the most popular patterns out there are made to appeal to the hunter.

we stood back at 20 yrds and the infinity looked still realaistic still,the ap not so much when they were side by side,im not trying to market a brand,i want the one that looks most realistic

They're all fashion statements that are made to appeal to the hunters eye.

If you want camo that really conceals and breaks up the dark blob appearance get Predator or ASAT.

Exactly. They look good in their specific environment when posed picture perfect inside of 20 yds and around town.
    If you want to disappear then Predator or ASAT or custom ghillie suit.
    -Mathews S2 lefty 28"@68lb blacked out
    386grn@281fps=67.7 ft lbs KE
    Pair of Twins-Monster 6.7- lefties 28"@72lbs
    409grn@308 fps=88KE
    -Martin Jaguar recurve righty 50lb@28in w/XX75 arrows

For the most part camo is camo. It ain't gonna make one bit of difference whether you got on Mossy Oak or Realtree or Predator. Watch the wind, don't move when they're looking at you and stay in the shadows......buy what you like or what you can afford. I never have matching camo on when i hunt....deer don't care or even notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Demp223 View Post
    Exactly. They look good in their specific environment when posed perfectly and around town.
    If you want to disappear then Predator or ASAT or custom ghillie suit.
    great,but im asking of the four,please only the four colors,im not interested in the resy,just little help or opinion on the 4 thanks

the deer dont care, pick whichever appeals to you most! honestly , you could wear solid black and be just as effectively camoflauged as far as most animals are concerned, its movement that gives you away.

lol ok thanks,been lotta help

I would go with predator
    E32 Stormy Hardwoods NATURAL
    Breathn Strings
    STORMY HARDWOODS PRO STAFF

get the treestand

Quote Originally Posted by shiftymcfive01 View Post
    get the treestand
    PSE Archery * Trophy Ridge * Rocket Aeroheads * Vortex Optics * The Buck Bomb * Under Armour * John's Custom Strings * DLC Covert Cameras

well if it has to be one of those i would say treestand because it has a little more of an open pattern which from my experience works much better on animals and humans
    bowtech invasion

Well, it is a bit difficult for us to make a good recommendation since there are so many variables to consider. I would first consider where you hunt and what type of background you want to blend in to. Second, I would consider which is most comfortable and will keep you still in the tree longer. With none of this info, I would go MO treestand due to it's more open design. That recommendation would change if you are looking to hunt on the ground.

I am a big fan of Realtree AP...very open pattern and good for all season, whether on ground or in trees.
    "His arrow will flash like lightning." Zechariah 9:14
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30, CBE Tek Hybrid sight, QAD Ultra Rest HDX, Injexion Arrows & Blazers, QAD Exodus broadheads, TightSpot quiver, Stokerized SS1 stabilizer, Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Zeiss Conquest HD binocs, Leica 1000R rangefinder, Kifaru Timberline 2 pack, Bark River Gunny Hunter blade, Kuiu clothing, Lowa Cevedale boots

Camo

I personally believe if you are hunting tree and brush line the Asat may be one of the best. My brother wears it and you absolutly cannot see him unless he moves and the he blends in again so fast you have trouble seeing him again. My second choice is Realtree AP.

Realtree ap or infinity. Just saw infinity for the first time today and really like it.
    Creator of Hot Peeps !!! Wanna know .. Just Ask !!!!

I really dont think camo matters much, Ive hunted in reguler blue jeans and sweat shirt they still dont notice me sitting 20 feet above them.. So I would say any of those camo patterns would work the same..

Predator or or asat:d
    SH Archery & Custom Bow Tuning
    Dealer for Bowtech, Elite, Bear, and PSE
    2014 Bowtech RPM and Carbon Spyder 30

Quote Originally Posted by deerwhackmaster View Post
    just these 4 color choices not predator please
    the OP said he didnt want predator so i would assume he is dead set on one of these 4.personally im a big believer in ASAT and predator
    bowtech invasion

Quote Originally Posted by rupejosh View Post
    the OP said he didnt want predator so i would assume he is dead set on one of these 4.personally im a big believer in ASAT and predator
    thank rupej,yes just wanted thoughts on the,i not sure and i think i posted put i hunt in a tree line on edge of a rye field in 20 yards in the woods off a corn field so trying to get best of both out of these 4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast