Thread: Serving Machines

Serving Machines

Looking for a serving machine! Any suggestion is appreciated.

Terry L. Colin
    CWO3, USCG, Retired

How much you wanna spend, cause thats gonna be the decider.
    M & M ARCHERY--NUCLEAR-CHICKEN BOW STRINGS GET NUKED!!!!
    HOYT---EASTON---COMPETITION ARCHERY PRODUCTS
    SCOTT--BCY--CBE--AXCEL

I guess that's why I'm asking! I' just trying to get a feel for what's out there. Let's just say money is no object for this discussion!
    Terry L. Colin
    CWO3, USCG, Retired

Apples is $5,000, HTMs is $7,500 , Little jon $800 the, Last Chance Archery is $4,000
    PARK-N-SONS ARCHERY CUSTOM STRINGS AND TUNING
    "ADVANCING ARCHERY ONE STRING AT A TIME"
    Authorized OBSESSION BOW'S DEALER
    Pleass visit my site and contact us @ parknsonsarchery dot com for questions on pricing
    Please note: I do not take string orders here on Archery Talk

Htm has 2 one is a little cheaper then the one listed. The pricey one will twist the string for your. I've seen the apple, it's nice. Didn't know last chance is making one, anyone have pictures??
    M & M ARCHERY--NUCLEAR-CHICKEN BOW STRINGS GET NUKED!!!!
    HOYT---EASTON---COMPETITION ARCHERY PRODUCTS
    SCOTT--BCY--CBE--AXCEL

I looked for a pic. of the Last Chance and could'nt find anything on it either. I would like to see what it looks like myself!

You guys PM me your e-mail...I will send you pics
    Pleass visit my site and contact us @ parknsonsarchery dot com for questions on pricing

Here are some pictures of the prototype LCA serving machine that is at my house.

I has variable speed (both with a foot pedal and a variable speed pot on the power supply), forward and reverse, a counter for twists, tensioning ability, a disengageable clutch system on the tension end to add twists, and when running wide open will twist 5' in right at 1 minute and 15 seconds or so.

Keep in mind, this is the prototype.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

You Suck! that thing looks awesome...Any Idea when production will be made

Quote Originally Posted by reylamb View Post
    Here are some pictures of the prototype LCA serving machine that is at my house.

I has variable speed (both with a foot pedal and a variable speed pot on the power supply), forward and reverse, a counter for twists, tensioning ability, a disengageable clutch system on the tension end to add twists, and when running wide open will twist 5' in right at 1 minute and 15 seconds or so.

Keep in mind, this is the prototype.....

Thats a lot nicer than the pics they sent me
    Tom

yeip

We have had the chances to use most serving machines that have been made, as well as
    several prototypes out there.
    Our favorites have been the new Apple Pro Servers... they are crazy nice. Fastest serving compared to any others we have had/tried...while remaining extremely smooth..
    They are also very maintenance free.. very simple design, but extremely nice..

We run 5 of these machines, 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, and they are flawless for us.

Id give Chris Jordan a call @ Apple, or Skip King.... tell them Joe from ProLine BowStrings sent you, they will take great care of you..

Joe
    ProLine BowStrings
    WWW.ProLineBowStrings.COM

513-801-5984 ProLine BowStrings direct line

Accepting dealers at all times :-)

513-502-7038, Personal cell. Text or call. (No Orders will be taken through this line). Please use our direct line for general questions or concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-wolverine View Post
    Thats a lot nicer than the pics they sent me
    Tom
    Well, if you have the pictures with some type of red handle on the tensioning end......that was a hair brained idea from the machinist they use. The one I have is the first one they built, and that is the final design after several alterations. The production model will look very similar to my pictures. As far as I know they are ready to go into production, but I am not sure. I am trying to get to their shop this afternoon to drop off some strings and cables for them, and I will see if I can get some more info.

Proline Joe, can you post some pics of one of your apple serving machines? I like seeing how others are set up.

Thanks.

The heck with paying 5 grand or more. I built my own. Here is a few pics of mine. It works like a charm.
    Attached Images Attached Images