Thread: Pin adjustment

Pin adjustment

How do you adjust the pins on a Trophy Ridge Flatliner fiber optic sight? I see what looks like adjustment levers on the bottom but not sure which one do what? This is the five pin vertical model. Tim

Anybody? I bought the bow used and have no instructions and do not want to mess it up. Tim

I just looked on Trophy Ridge site, and it said all of there vertical pin sights are adjusted the same, are there holes in the bottom with allen screws recessed in them? Thats how the newer V-series sights adjust the pins. There are no set screws, just a screw for each individual pin. Im not positive if this works for yours, but look at trophyridge.com and click on there V series sights and see if yours looks close to it on the bottom, all I got.

No I did a search there also. Mine has little tabs on the bottom. Five on one side and five on the other side. The bow is about five yars old. Looks like a Trophy Ridge Flatline. Tim

if you are looking at the shooting perspective, first you will move the lever on the right towards the other levers. after that take the lever that is in line with the one you just moved and now you are able to move the pin up or down. I love the trophy ridge sights just for that reason. very easy to sight in the pins. hope this helps

zach

Thanks. If I am reading this right, the levers, as I am shooting, on the right is a "lock" and the levers on the left make the pin adjustment up and down. I assume the fiber optic lines just move with the pin? Tim

That was it. These sites are awesome! Tim