Thread: Am I missing something

Am I missing something

I have live in Arkansas all my life with it being I think one of the biggest states that we can kill so miney deer gun and bow. I see that Tenn, Miss, Ok, Mo to me have more bow hunter or even archery clubs. I just move to No Little Rock from Fort Smith and it seem to me with all the people here in NLR/LR there would be as much or more here the in NWA. Now I know there is one in conway,guy. How come there not anything in NLR as indoor/ outdoor? I been to Burnpark any not counting it as where other shooter hang out to shoot. I miss being able shoot with other.

Quote Originally Posted by gindog1 View Post
    I have live in Arkansas all my life with it being I think one of the biggest states that we can kill so miney deer gun and bow. I see that Tenn, Miss, Ok, Mo to me have more bow hunter or even archery clubs. I just move to No Little Rock from Fort Smith and it seem to me with all the people here in NLR/LR there would be as much or more here the in NWA. Now I know there is one in conway,guy. How come there not anything in NLR as indoor/ outdoor? I been to Burnpark any not counting it as where other shooter hang out to shoot. I miss being able shoot with other.
    There is a ton of 3d through central arkansas and the delta. Join The Arkansas bowhunters association, also the state will be at mayflower before to long. There are tons more hunting there where you are than in fort smith, maybe not as close as chaffee was but better hunting in general. you can always hit 12 ring archery, gerald at archers advantage, etc

I just dont know anyone here, been gone from NLR for 13 years. I have been over to AA in LR and they are nice guys. I think I need to just get out more maybe. I have to see if I can fine the ABA site. thanks Josh

Quote Originally Posted by gindog1 View Post
    I just dont know anyone here, been gone from NLR for 13 years. I have been over to AA in LR and they are nice guys. I think I need to just get out more maybe. I have to see if I can fine the ABA site. thanks Josh
    www.arkansasbowhuntersassociation.org

hit 12 ring with karen powell in conway they have a 3d course outside. they usually know all the shooting going on as well. her and gary are really nice and tell them Josh Duncan sent you. Central bowhunters is at mayflower also and they hang out at 12 ring alot, you are sure to make some connections. there is also a new shop north of conway, i cant remember the name right off hand but nice guys and putting indoor in