Thread: Is this ok?

Is this ok?

are the fusion vanes any good and is it ok to use rubber cement as an adhesive for your fletchings?

Fusions are good vanes brother, I'd stay away from rubber cement though. If you are looking for less expensive, get some lock-tite gel super glue-works great on fusions, and 1 of the locktite bottles has a brush-very easy and keeps the mess down....
    2013 Hoyt Charger
    BKIII Archery Supporter

Locktite control gel is all you need, doesnt take much glue, fusions stick incredible!!
    2010 PSE Vendetta XL, Doinker,CBE,Easton
    2012 PSE Dominator 3D Doinker,CBE,Easton
    2014 PSE Supra Max, Doinker,CBE,Goldtip Arrows.

I switched to fusions this year and like them. The rubber cement idea I would scratch. Go with the Loctite these guys are talking about.
    "Mauled" 08.5 Z-28
    29.5 71# 365 gr 320fps
    Spott Hogg SDP
    TeamBob ProStaff
    12-Rings Archery Coach

it seems that you can use anything on fusions and they stick like concrete.

I used Fusion vanes on my indoor arrows this past season and I have them on my 3-D arrows and I really like them. My hunting arrows are wearing Quick Spin ST's at the moment, but when they are ready to be refletched there is a good chance they will see Fusions as well.

For adhesive I've been using Gorilla Super Glue with excellent results. Just remember it's best to use wraps with any of the instant adhesives otherwise it's a real pain to clean the shafts when refletching.
    I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned...

I use Fusions with Goat Tuff and I have a tough time gettin them suckers off. I have no experience with Gorilla or Lock-tite but I will soon, cant be more $$ than Goat Tuff. Sh*t is expensive!
    Just for giggles, try the RC and report back to us
    Strother Moxie 62#
    Spott-Hogg Hogg-It
    Black Eagle Carnivore-Slick Tricks
    B-Stinger
    Carter Target 3+