Thread: Hunting pressure systems????

Hunting pressure systems????

Ok guys I am trying to learn how to hunt pressure systems. I have heard the Drurys talk about hunting pressure systems numerous times, but I dont remember if they are hunting low systems, or high systems.... What do yall know about this topic??

Foot on DA head Turkey Calls
    Owner at Foot on DA Head Calls

Check this link out. It has some good info!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...etric+pressure

Are you referring to thermals?
    Elite Z28 -60X Custom Strings-Sword Twilight Hunter-NAP SmartRest-Icon into Sims Stem
    PSE X Force SS GX For Sale

High pressure is what comes through after a storm and what Drury's seem to really key in on.

I've always heard to hunt when the barometer is changing fast. So when a high or low in coming in. Usually the day before or after a big weather front. Don't have any facts or science to back this up.

I have killed some of my best bucks on those rainy drizzly low pressure days. It is harder to keep them from smelling you because your scent hugs the ground. I have also had great luck after a front moves through and high pressure moves in with cold temps and bluebird skies . I like those days when your breath goes straight up. No chance you'll get winded out of a stand on those days.
    I shoot a bow and arrow

Hunting time is precious enough, I have paid little or no attention to barometric pressure, only wind direction.
    "crackerized" '06,'07 Tributes:wife,kids,dogs,: !everybody needs a new EXperience!!?? not necessarily in that order
    "At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his thumb with a hammer."
    I wish I was at http://www.lagunavistaranch.com/contact.html(Jed is out of Crown)

Anyone else??
    Foot on DA head Turkey Calls
    Owner at Foot on DA Head Calls