a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Done with axion stabilizers what would you guys recommend

Done with axion stabilizers what would you guys recommend

I have a new Monster 7 and had the 2 in Axion stabilizer on there and it worked good but just to light for my feel. I switched to the Gridlock 6 in and the darn thing had a screwed up stud which in turn screwed up my bow. I had to take my bow back to the dealer and they repaired it but now I am out the $80 for the stabilizer which sucks. I ordered it instead of waiting for my local pro shop and now I am stuck with a $80 Paper weight. I am definantly not going to use thier product again so trying to see what you guys recommend so I can get going before the season starts. I am using it primarily for hunting only so I need something average in length. thanks

B stinger or DISH .. I'd suggest 6-8" for the Monster
    Hoyt RKT Matrix
    It's just a bow.. Shoot it
    Gut Piles Make Me Happy™

There are many out there but if you want something really short like the 2 inch Axion, check out the Doinker Chubby Hunter line.

If it were me, I would have the 10.5 inch multi rod Doinker or the DISH on it. The DISH you can get from 3 inches to 12 inches and put all the weight you want on it up to 3 pounds and offset the weight of your sight and quiver if you so choose.

Lots of good stabilisors out there my top 3 of all time are

B Stinger
    Bomar
    Shrewd
    A man's got to know his limitations!

North Dakota soon to be Coeur d' alene Idaho
    I would have suggested posten, but Im still waiting on mine which is running 3 weeks behind schedule, It also takes about 4 days of calling and emailing to get them to respond to you about your order. Hopefully when I get it in, I will be able to give a great review on it.

Check out the Centerpunch line. South Shore Archery will be selling them soon.

The new K-Tech stabilizers are the best of all that I have tried. I have sold several of the Tech 7's for both the Z7 and Monster 7. So far everyone who has tried the Tech 7 with the others have chosen the Tech 7 for their bow.

Thanks guys I will definantly be trying a new company on all my bows, Not happy with the cust. service AT ALL

Quote Originally Posted by dont look up View Post
    Thanks guys I will definantly be trying a new company on all my bows, Not happy with the cust. service AT ALL
    how about spendin $0.25 on a new stud for the axion. Pretty much any hardware store or tractor supply has them.

I've been very happy with my Xtreme. Good stabilizers with adjustable weights.

I would go with a SOS from Paradigm archery. You can customize them to 4", 8" or 11.5" length so depending on your set-up you can customize the stabilizer to the bow. Most customizeable stabilizer on the market for adding weight and length, and with the dead end weight you can also add 8 oz to the front if you like that weight out front. Awesome stabilizer that works equally well as a vibration dampener. They look awesome as well IMHO. Check them out at Paradigm archery. A 6" 10 oz or 8" 12 oz Stealth hunter would be my other choice!
    2011 ATHENS ACCOMPLICE 34
    http://www.jayhawkoptics.com JAYHAWK OPTICS YOUR SOURCE FOR VORTEX OPTICS AND ATHENS BOWS
    Team #37 Lung Busters
    Seeking out new sights on the strength of my feet and the courage of my lungs

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPION2 View Post
    A 6" 10 oz or 8" 12 oz Stealth hunter would be my other choice!
    I just picked up a 6" 10oz Stealth Hunter from a fellow At'er. In all honesty,I am amazed at the "steady" that little thing put on my Admiral. Was shooting and Octane prior to the Stealth, and had no trouble with the Octane. I was looking for a little more "quiet". The noise level of the Octane is identical to the Stealth, but the stability is not even close.

I can also speak to the Stealth's owner and his pro staff. They were both very helpful with a few questions I had.

Good luck.
    2011 Hoyt Rampage XT
    Stealth Stabilizer, CE Mayhem Arrows
    HHA sight, QAD Pro series rest, Grim Reaper Broadheads

God is good .....all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dpattarcher View Post
    how about spendin $0.25 on a new stud for the axion. Pretty much any hardware store or tractor supply has them.
    Thanks but no thanks i dont think the quality is there if I need to start working on a part when i get it. maybe you enjoy spending your money to spend more but I dont!