a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: BowTech phone number?

BowTech phone number?

Does anyone either have or know where I can find the phone number to get ahold of BowTech directly? All they have on their website for "Contact Us" is an email form. I've used that form 5 times at the very least over the past 18 months or 2 years for various questions and have yet to receive a reply. Thanks!
    Sean

I don't, but I'd contact you nearest dealer for a #. That's what they'll say anyway on the phone. Sorry not much help.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

2015 Elite Synergy Max-1 "Max", 29" 50lbs GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal Sight, Rocket Hammer Heads(turks), Slicks(Deer)

Yeah, you have to speak with your dealer. Here is a phone number that they have listed though, feel free to try it. No clue if anyone answers there. (541) 463-7746
    2007 Bowtech Equalizer
    QAD Pro LD, VIPER Predator Hunter, B-Stinger, Easton Axis STs, and Slick Tricks

BowTech, Inc.
    90554 Highway 99 North
    Eugene, OR 97402
    OR Tel. 541-284-4711
    Toll Free 877-447-0293
    Fax 541-284-4712

Alright, thanks guys! Just out of curiousity, where did you find those numbers? I called my dealer and he could only find the 4711 number and it took awhile.

When I called the number on my $800 bow I bought from them I got a recording saying to contact my dealer or submit the form online. I submitted the form online asking them to call me I needed to speak to someone but nothing. I plan on buying a bow for 2011 in the next few months and I am going to make sure I have a number to call if I want to talk to a company tech
    taxidermytalk.com

You need to go through a Bowtech dealer. Bowtech does not deal directly with the customer . . .

Quote Originally Posted by enkriss View Post
    You need to go through a Bowtech dealer. Bowtech does not deal directly with the customer . . .
    That right there is why i will never buy a Bowtech. How can you have good customer service if you never deal with the customer???
    }--------->@<---------{

Quote Originally Posted by indiana redneck View Post
    That right there is why i will never buy a Bowtech. How can you have good customer service if you never deal with the customer???
    If your dealer does their job, there never really is a need to contact bowtech corporate directly.

And to the previous question, I just googled it on google maps. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=bowtec...N&hl=en&tab=wl
    2007 Bowtech Equalizer
    QAD Pro LD, VIPER Predator Hunter, B-Stinger, Easton Axis STs, and Slick Tricks

I phoned them just now and like others said, just a recording. Using the email service would work just great if they would reply once in a while. What a joke. Great bows but their customer service is severely lacking.

I just called them last week. Same frustration.

Finally, I kept pushing 0 and got a receptionist who gave me the voicemail to Chris, the warranty guy.

I used the 541-284-4711 and got a receptionist.

p.s. I just called a minute ago and got the receptionist.

Cheers!
    My enemy is made of foam and mocks me.
    Bow in hand, I stalk my enemy with extreme prejudice and inexorable resolve.
    Ego vadum vindicatum victoria super meus hostilis.

Quote Originally Posted by BowhunterBuck View Post
    Does anyone either have or know where I can find the phone number to get ahold of BowTech directly? All they have on their website for "Contact Us" is an email form. I've used that form 5 times at the very least over the past 18 months or 2 years for various questions and have yet to receive a reply. Thanks!
    Sean
    Bowtech requires you to go thru a Dealer for warranty problems or questions ..... or email them your question or problem .... they usually will not resopnd to a single customer ....thru dealers only
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

Alright, thanks for all the help! Looks like I'll have to order parts from a dealer in the States. Bowtech really should revise their customer service instead of giving the customer the run-around.

Quote Originally Posted by enkriss View Post
    thats why I will be looking elsewhere when the 2011's come out..
    taxidermytalk.com

That's the problem with them. If you have a crappy dealer you are screwed. I like my Admiral, but not being able to contact someone directly sucks...
    Illegitimi non carborundum...

Funny I was there today and they fielded several calls from back East from guys trying to circumvent their dealer ..... They always seem courteous and help when they can I have heard them say you should work with your dealer.....

Obviously people get through I guess you just need to know how

I had the same thing with Mathews .. had an issue with the dealer in Lebanon, Or.... He wouldn't help me he told me to call Mathews after I lined his pocket with 800.00 the day before and they told me to deal with the dealer ... I got nothing except pissed
    Hoyt RKT Matrix
    It's just a bow.. Shoot it
    Gut Piles Make Me Happy™

I had a cam bearing go out on my Admiral last year so I took it to my dealer. He called his rep on the spot and I had 2 new cams in 2 days from Bowtech. I'll take that customer service EVERYTIME. All I had ever heard on AT was how bad the CS was.....my experience was quite the opposite.
    Bowtech Prodigy Kryptek
    Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.-Benjamin Franklin

My only question is do other big manufacturers have several full time techs to just handle phone calls all day? I could care less I just can't think of a reason to ever call them.

Quote Originally Posted by 0zarks2 View Post
    I had a cam bearing go out on my Admiral last year so I took it to my dealer. He called his rep on the spot and I had 2 new cams in 2 days from Bowtech. I'll take that customer service EVERYTIME. All I had ever heard on AT was how bad the CS was.....my experience was quite the opposite.
    That's not bowtech's great customer service, it your dealers. Sometimes dealers are less than knowledgable about the bows they sell, that's when true customer service shines. And Bowtech is rather dull in that respect.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

2015 Elite Synergy Max-1 "Max", 29" 50lbs GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal Sight, Rocket Hammer Heads(turks), Slicks(Deer)

Quote Originally Posted by ChappyHOYT View Post
    That's not bowtech's great customer service, it your dealers. Sometimes dealers are less than knowledgable about the bows they sell, that's when true customer service shines. And Bowtech is rather dull in that respect.
    My dealer did what any dealer worth his weight in salt would have done, picked up the phone. If he hadn't gotten it taken care of, I'd be finding a different dealer, not blaming Bowtech for it. But, your right, my dealer took care of me by making the phone call. But if Bowtech wasn't a stand up company that's where things would have stopped. However, I had parts in 2 days. The only two companies I've ever needed anything from are Mathews and Bowtech. I've gotten nothing but excellent CS from both of them. It's funny how those two companies catch more crap than any other on AT. Sorry if others have had issues but I won't bad mouth any company that has taken good care of me when I needed them.
    Bowtech Prodigy Kryptek
    Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.-Benjamin Franklin