a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ArcheryTalk's Exclusive Ted Nugent Video Interview

awesome vids !!!! rock-on !!!!

well said uncle ted!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Quest Hammer 28"/70#, QAD Rests, TrophyRidge Sights, Alpine Quivers, TruFire Releases, G5 Broadheads, BowJax Silencing, Beaman Arrows, Blazer vanes

Ted Rocks!!!!
    Aim small, miss small.

So true, so true. Thanks Ted for all you do for us. You have my back, so I have yours. Carry on.
    Catto
    God Bless America's Fighting men and women!!!
    "DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT"S EASY "
    Gold-Tip- Tru Ball - Bow Rattler - Proline Bowstrings - TWO BROTHERS ARCHERY
    Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Wow!

That was awesome. I have been an Uncle Ted fan for many years. I wish I could hunt with him just once. This will be my 21st bow season and I think he forgot more about bow hunting than I will ever know.

He truely does embrace and cherish the spirit of hunting and what it means to be a hunter

Ted's so right about starting archers. I saw a well meaning Grand Dad at my local shop getting his totally cute grandaughters set up for archery. The bow was too long and heavy. Neither one of them could pull that dog back comfortably, and I found myself wondering why more people don't start kids out with a QUALITY recurve bow. I did that with my girls using a Hoyt takedown @20# and had some good light arrows fletched with feathers so you they could shoot fingers. Add one pin and you're in business. Kids just want to se the arrows stick in the target and good arrows will do that. The recurve is'nt draw specific and will grow with your kids. Also some kids don't stay shooting, what with school, sports, boys, jobs, whatever . This set-up is'nt expensive and can be passed on to any kid who wants to shoot archery. Which is what I did with that set-up. Try it,You'll like it

Nothing but respect for Ted in my eyes. Thanks for the videos.
    Chris
    07 Diamond Black Ice
    Vapor Trails Strings
    Apex Nitrus Sight with Carbon Express Maxima Hunter tipped with a Slick Trick Mag
    Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest

Nugent is Awesome
    GET SERIOUS! YOU'RE NOT SHOOTING A HOYT?

HOYT CARBON ELEMENT--EASTON AXIS--G5 STRIKERS--SWORD SIGHTS--SCOTT RELEASES

i will unite with my blood brothers for the hunt this weekend!!!!

Ted.... Your the MAN!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work with the kids.... Takes a big heart to do as much as you do. You will get the ultimate reward someday...

Quote Originally Posted by mrfitsall View Post
    Ted's so right about starting archers. I saw a well meaning Grand Dad at my local shop getting his totally cute grandaughters set up for archery. The bow was too long and heavy. Neither one of them could pull that dog back comfortably, and I found myself wondering why more people don't start kids out with a QUALITY recurve bow. I did that with my girls using a Hoyt takedown @20# and had some good light arrows fletched with feathers so you they could shoot fingers. Add one pin and you're in business. Kids just want to se the arrows stick in the target and good arrows will do that. The recurve is'nt draw specific and will grow with your kids. Also some kids don't stay shooting, what with school, sports, boys, jobs, whatever . This set-up is'nt expensive and can be passed on to any kid who wants to shoot archery. Which is what I did with that set-up. Try it,You'll like it
    +100%.
    Martin Archery/Rytera
    Strother Archery
    Advantage Custom Strings
    Black Eagle Arrows
    Magnus
    Sword Sights

TED IS MORE OF A BENIFIT TO US HUNTERS THAN "ALMOST" THE ENTIRE AT COMMUNITY EVER CAN BE

He's out there at times, but I'll share a fire with him ANYTIME
    SH Archery & Custom Bow Tuning
    Dealer for Bowtech, Elite, Bear, and PSE
    2015 Bowtech Prodigy

Awsome!!!! It would be great to have him in hunting camp. Is there a link to the whole interview?

Ted is only "out there" when he is awake ... when he is playing his guitar at the camp fire or its finally bed time or at sunrise. Ted is Ted and there is no substitute for Ted when ever it comes to family, America or the outdoors.....

And no Ted dosent drink or do drugs..... thats just Ted in the wild!

Love Uncle Ted...
    Truly look up to him and everything he stands for.
    Unfortunately, the old saying is true.... no good dead goes unpunished....
    strange place we live in these days.
    Keep it up Ted... Me and my 2 young girls (6&4) love ya bro!
    Mathews Creed
    HHO Optimizer 5019
    Beman ICS Hunter 400
    NAP SpitFire Maxx
    Rip Cord Code Red

What he said in the interview is very understandable. He is high profile. Anyway the anti's can get a dig on him they will. Too bad. I lived in Kalifornistan at one time. Honestly, it took a lawyer to read and understand the hunting regulations. Anyway, I had an opportunity to hunt with Ted 5 yrs ago. I enjoyed the heck out of that weekend.

A True American!! He is what I refer to as "Good People".

Would love to share a hunt with this man. I have the utmost respect for him.
    IF IT LOOKS LIKE A "X" AND IT IS A "X" IT MUST HAVE BEEN SHOT WITH A HOYT!

Wow

Wow.. Great interview particularly the most memorable hunt and California issue. Ted really has his priorities straight and he was very well spoken. The California thing is so typical of how our society has become. I never knew all Ted has done for so many and that should be the focus but society dwells on the negative. Hats off to you Ted!!

Uncle TED. thats all there is to say. I would love to meet him and just listen to him talk it would have to make you a better hunter.

Just finished TED, WHITE AND BLUE, A must read for every hunter. It will bring a smile to your face!
    Mathews Switchback
    Trophy Ridge Pendulum Mantis Guide Series Sight
    Apache Drop Away, STS, Alpine Quiver (3),
    Carbon Express CX Hunter 200, Scott Caliper Grip
    Rage slip cam 3 blade 100

i dont relly care if he shot a deer over bait or not. he does so many good things for others and for hunting. he really is well spoken and knows how to get his argument across.
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow, bear kodiak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12