Archery Talk Forum banner

Pacific Bow Butts

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  BillyRay 
#1 ·
What do you think. We are thinking about getting them for our range.

#6 ·
Karl is hard to get ahold of and I get the feeling sometimes that he does'nt really want our business. We have had them in the sight in area of our range for 3 years now and they are still holding up great. We are a small club and keep them covered. Arrows where hard to pull out at first but after the first summer they eased up and pull nice. They are hard to beat for the price.

#7 ·
We have them on a 28 targets field and our sight in range. Set them on stands with 1/4 inch plywood on top for a cover. This is our third year and with exception of some &(*& who shot a broadhead into one, then proke the bands and began digging it out (a hole about the size of a 5 gallon bucket) they are golding up great. We have temps here ranging from -12 to 100+ and have had no problems other than ignorant club members.

#9 ·
;) My service is not slow. I can give you a quote for pick up and or shipped to your door same day you request it. I can have them on a truck in one or two business days. Most shipments east of the big muddy arrive within two or three days after shipping. I currently stock 20 x 21 x 48 Big Butts in burlap and poly, burlap Super Butts; 36 x 44 x15 and burlap Porta Butts; 21 x 20 x 24.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.