This is the second part of the series of posts on improving the archery industry (here is the first part: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1231896).
Just wanted to let you know that over the last few months our team have been working very hard on bringing new useful services & tools for all archers.
We are very excited to announce a New and Unique Archery Tool: Compound Bow Comparator. In a nutshell, this tool allows for comparing bows side by side: pictures, specs (at the version level), editor reviews, pros & cons, user reviews & ratings, prices. Hope you will enjoy using this tool reguralrly.
This is how it works:
1) Go to http://CompoundBowChoice.com/
2) Scroll down and visit the 'Tools -> Bow Comparator' page
(direct link: http://CompoundBowChoice.com/tools/comparator/)
3) Select up to 10 bows. Please note you can compare at the version level. For example, you can compare 2010 PSE X-Force Dream Season UF with 2009 Mathews Monster. The exact specs for the specified versions will be compared. Or you can compare different version of the same model (for example, 2008 Dream Season HF vs. 2009 Dream Season GX vs 2010 Dream Season UF)
4) Click the "Compare" button
5) Compare the selected bows - compare pictures, specs, reviews, pros & cons, ratings, and prices
If you want a quick example how it looks like here is a quick link (comparing 2008 Mathews DXT vs. 2010 Hoyt Alphamax 32 (Z3 Cam) vs. 2009 Elite Z28): http://compoundbowchoice.com/tools/c...&m2=115&v2=203
Can you please have a look and provide your feedback in this thread. Do you like this tool? If so, what do you like exactly. If not, what could be improved? We worked very hard to put it all together and we are more than happy to further improve this particular tool.
P.S. Stay tuned, more unique archery tools & services are coming. We are very excited about delivering even more useful services soon.