Thread: FS: GoLite Shangri-La 5 w/ Rollup Wood Stove

Red face FS: GoLite Shangri-La 5 w/ Rollup Wood Stove

Hey Guys,

I've just put together this GoLite SL5 tipi and stove combination. I've had it for a few weeks now and burned it twice. A few plans have changed for an upcoming hunt and now its surplus to my 'needs' and figured I would see if anyone was interested in it.

The Tipi is in excellent condition. It has a Kifaru stove jack stitched in with Spiderwire. A few of the loops in the bottom have been replaced with higher quality nylon loops that seal this tipi to the ground a bit easier and tighter.

The stove has been burned in 4 times now and is in excellent shape. Other than a few heat 'dents' here and there and coloration, its in great shape and burns very well. Comes with damper/spark screen and everything thats seen in the pic. Excellent design and build quality. Burns great and rolls up nice and small.

I'd like $515 obo shipped for the whole setup. Please PM.

Trev
    Hoyt Maxxis 28" 68lbs
    CX Maxima 3D Select 350's/QAD Ultra-Rest Pro/Sword Twilight Hunter/Fuse Quiver & Stab/Slingbraid/Magnus Snuffer SS

Great!!! looking setup. If I didn't have an SL-5, I'd be all over this.

Still for sale?

Do you have the floor and how much does the stove weigh? Also do you have any interest in trading for an ultimate viper climbing stand and your PM box is full you need to empty so you can receive messages.

Thanks,

Eric

Are these items still for sale? Your PM box is full, so I couldn't send a message to you.

nice setup, I have seen a similar setup some where.
    Blackout 2011 & 2012 Hoyt Carbon Elements, "Crackerized"PSE AXE 6, KIFARU Longhunter Guide pack, Magnus Rack Pack, Magnus Bullheads, Tight Spot Quiver, Bow Stix, Double Bull Blinds, Lone Wolf Stands, ZEN RAY 8X43 ED2 Optics