Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSE TAC 15i Crossbow Review

ttt

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    My PSE rep got me to shoot the TAC-15 at the ATA show last week and I loved it

CAn anyone tell me the drop in inches of the bolts for the Tac 10i and Tac 15i? I'm trying to decide between the two crossbows and would like to know how much they drop over lets say 10 to 70 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
    Let's address arrows ... and the lack of variety available. Is that issue ever going to be addressed? I don't remember who was making the arrows for the Tac15i but I have it in my head that I read somewhere that it is Gold Tip. Personally, I would NEVER buy a bow that depended on exclusive use of GT arrows. Can other brands be made to work?
    PSE makes the arrows

Having said the the TAC-15i is just two long for me to shoot in my wheelchair so im sticking with parker

can any body recomend me a good after market trigger and where to get one?
    Some guys installed 3 pound after market triggers in their TAC 15i's. There are 2 topics on installing after market TAC 15i triggers here in this TAC 15 forum. You can buy them over there, too.

Upgrade Timney trigger for TAC 15i. This one is a modular, more easy to install trigger.

CAn anyone tell me the drop in inches of the bolts for the Tac 10i and Tac 15i?
    There is a chart included in this TAC 15/15i Crossbow Review article. It looks like around 30 or so inches from 30 yards out to 70 yards.

If I get a Tac-15, it will get a Jewell.
    Bowman Accu-Riser I and II...Greatest built American bows of all time
    Hamskea Versa Rest, Hogg Father sight, Paridigm stabilizer.
    Scorpyd Crossbows... nothing else compares
    Zeiss Victory HT 10x42 binoculars...simply superb

i tried to by a tac 15 upper from wyvern dave so i could mount my 165 scorpyd risor on it...................he said pse wouldnt sell it to himm..........i will have to buy one from somebody else to make the perfect bow..............slp 165 tac 15 hybrid...

If I get a Tac-15, it will get a Jewell
    Installing a Jewell after-market trigger in TAC 15i

Say what?????? I am his rep.....are you sure that's what he said or that it was going to be a few weeks because of the demand?? Curious. JB

Quote Originally Posted by brad k View Post
    i tried to by a tac 15 upper from wyvern dave so i could mount my 165 scorpyd risor on it...................he said pse wouldnt sell it to himm..........i will have to buy one from somebody else to make the perfect bow..............slp 165 tac 15 hybrid...

I'm sure David is not going to cannibalize a TAC-15 just for parts. Besides, PSE will not sell just part of the TAC-15 to someone, you buy the whole thing or nothing.

Jon, great job on your review article. I really enjoyed your approach. It was nice meeting you by phone last month. Hope to talk again.
    Sitka Gear clothing -- 2013 models are here
    Large selection of Eberlestock and Badlands packs - Eberlestock Gunslinger
    PSE Tac -- Most experienced TAC 15/Elite Crossbow Dealer
    Tac15forum.com -- Learn and share. Take this tool to its ultimate limits
    TAC Elite Review Article -- "I became a TAC dealer because my TAC 15i put 6 arrows into 1.875 inches at 100 yards."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12