a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Easton Flatline VS. Victory Vforce ??

Easton Flatline VS. Victory Vforce ??

What do you guys think. I have not used the Victory arrows but was thinking about trying some. I have been using the Flatline and CX Maxima's. Let me know what you all think of Victory good or bad ?? Thanks

2. I have every model Victory makes and so far I really like ONE thing......and that is the spine matching they do before you get them. It makes a big difference in how many of a dozen play well together. Durability is on par with anything else out there in the carbon world. Many of there models use common internals available readily from numerous sources....

Price wise they are also right in there with all the others.....overall they are great arrows and you won'tbe disspointed. ***hint....order a V3 or V5 to start with. Straighteness isn't the determining factor in how arrows play with each other, SPINE is and they are still matched in this level. You will save a ton of money and you will still see how good they are!
    Tony Virnoche
    www.thearcheryprogram.com
    TAP PRO, TAPes and TAP for Windows Mobile Devices

I'll second Tony's sentiment and add one more. Consistency in weight is second to none! You won't go wrong with a dozen V3's Vforce arrows!
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL with Z3 cams
    2013 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL with spiral cams

Show-Me State..on a little pond called Lake Pomme De Terre
    Victory all the way,and they are pretty dang tough too.
    Taxidermist/ commercial tannery owner and bow tuning shop 32 yrs and running... I shoot them all,and just pick the one that likes me!!!!

Thanks Guys Great Info. !!

My experience has been less than great with the Victory shafts. I've tried them on several times and keep returning to Easton. The last time I got a dozen of the HV's and sent them out to get tuned in the Hooter Shooter and one shaft just didn't want to go in the same hole. Turns out the spine and weight was way off. You could feel the difference just by flexing the shaft and holding it in your hand. What did Victory have to say about it?.....nothing.
    Let's shoot for hats...
    whoof whoof whoof

7. Quote Originally Posted by stinky1 View Post
    My experience has been less than great with the Victory shafts. I've tried them on several times and keep returning to Easton. The last time I got a dozen of the HV's and sent them out to get tuned in the Hooter Shooter and one shaft just didn't want to go in the same hole. Turns out the spine and weight was way off. You could feel the difference just by flexing the shaft and holding it in your hand. What did Victory have to say about it?.....nothing.
    You had ONE arrow out of a dozen that was a quitter and you are complaining? SHEESH! That is actually OUTSTANDING for carbons to only have ONE!!!!

It is very common to sit several arrows in a dozen that dont cooperate with the rest. I even sit ACC's on occasion that don't play well with the rest.....This isn't a reason to disqualify Easton!!!
    Tony Virnoche
    www.thearcheryprogram.com
    TAP PRO, TAPes and TAP for Windows Mobile Devices

My experience with Victory's is that they are VERY fragile. If you always shoot a three spot, they're fine, but if you every have to share a target (3D) with other arrows, you will be disappointed. Victory arrows are light and fast, but that comes at a price. I started out using Victory's, but now shoot mostly Easton's...in the long run, they are much cheaper.
    Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...not a government agency.

2013 Hoyt Spyder, Snow Camo w/7 pin Spot Hog Hunter/Hoyt ULTRA REST™/Fuse Sidekick stab w/Scott Rhino XT./ Orange Pro Comp Elite, Trophy Taker Rest, CBE sight, X 10 Stabilizers, Mako Pro Release

I paid for a dozen arrows that were supposed to be spine matched, not 11 or 10, 12. If I don't get what I pay for, I go somewhere else. They were Victory shafts, not Eastons that didn't fly into the same hole. Thats why I switched back to my Eastons. The Victorys failed to impress me numerous other times as well. I really want the lighter weight of the Victory shafts but at my budget I can't keep paying for shafts that don't last that long.
    Let's shoot for hats...
    whoof whoof whoof