Very freaky trail cam picture.... dont know what to think..? - Page 24

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerioette View Post
    You don't even need to "blow" up this picture... just enlarge it to its normal size...

1) That thing's right shoulder (left to us) is wayyyy too sharply "cut-out."

2) Look at where the sternum would be/bottom of its chin.... wayyyy too blurry for the rest of the picture, even for movement, it's not the right kind of blurry.

3) Eyes are too cut-out as well, for how pixelated the rest of the photo is.

4) Thing's right arm (left to us) is blurred up by its bicep and forearm. Looks to be in attempt to remove the harsh edges...

I'd like to see the two minute picture before and after the thing was taken... not one that was taken nine days prior.
    Agree, show us the pic from 2 minutes prior to the photo of "it"
    Beauty is in the eye of the BOW HOLDER

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

just because im not a trail cam user and would like to know. shouldnt this guy have several pics of this thing messing with the cam if it attacked it??
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: tradtech titan II w/ blackmax carbon extreme limbs , Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Its democrat,,,,,,,, Obama to be exact.....

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I can't believe this has went 15 pages.

I haven't read any of the posts because i walk creek bottoms in the dark by myself without worry, because silly stuff like whats in that fake picture doesn't exist.....

Your welcome......

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerioette View Post
    I'd like to see the two minute picture before and after the thing was taken... not one that was taken nine days prior.
    Here are some pictures leading up to the critter. It only took one picture of "it", I guess it or the prankster had the camera torn off the tree before the timer reset.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0136.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	947968Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0137.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	947969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0138.cropped.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	947971

I'm not a very superstitious guy, so I have a hard time believing its real...... But until one of the two buddies fesses up on the prank, I'm gonna be pretty uneasy walking out to the stand in the dark....

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar63 View Post

I haven't read any of the posts because i walk creek bottoms in the dark by myself without worry, because silly stuff like whats in that fake picture doesn't exist.....

Your welcome......
    Especially when you look closely and sure seems like pretty standard Nike footwear.

But then there was that cult that wore the black nike shoes, didn't the mother ship pick them guys up? Maybe they are back?
    Ford 8n Pro Staff
    =============
    Vegetarians...What fun is it to hunt a vegetable! Anyone can sneek up on a carrot!

Storm trooper?

Your welcome......
    Yea thought I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother in the valley. :P

[QUOTE=midwestmaniac;1059430330]Its Mothman[/QUOTE

Maybe!!!

That thing looks like something you buy at wallmart for holloween and blow up and put in the yard to scare trick or treaters. All you half to do is trip the gamecam with your hand then you have 2 min. to get the dummy set up and get out off the way off the next picture. problem solved, no photoshop needed.
    Went deer hunting tonight did not see any thing tonight but decided to go home early.

thanks

Id say fake but sure glad I didnt use my personal time to read all 15 pages. Good for a laugh seems that to many people on here are gullable. This guy deserves a good pat on the back just because this post has lasted so long. By the way it kinda looks like

Your welcome......
    But Bigfoot does, right? lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

Steve

Fake!

Quote Originally Posted by matlocc View Post
    spywell, why don't you improve it, or show us on blown up images where it is fake? I have blown it up myself and the pixels seem to be ok even on the edges. )except for the top of the head where they are very dark. Although I have some questions about some shadowing.

I am waiting for the follow up by the poster though!
    I blew them up for you and it's very difficult to see. If you notice the blur filter he put on this image can be found in several areas of the photo especially on the tree and leaves. If you compare the pictures next to each other you will pick up on the blur that was applied to the whole image instead of just the goblin character.

Next we have the eyes of the goblin filter which comes out as 100% white (255,255,255) just a coincidence? Either the photoshopper edited the eyes himself or he used a filter to enhance all of the white in this image. Since the tree and the leaves are revealed so much more (coincidence again?) I think the brightness of the image was enhanced. How many peoples trail cameras take vastly different images where the light changes dramatically each photo?

Gotta know for sure

My Fiance is a graphic design student and is very versed at photoshop and many other editing softwares. I'm going to ask her if this was edited, she will know for sure. If she tells me no, i'm not going hunting tomorrow.

you must be near my property! i passed that thing last year thinkin surely its a 150 year old.....man please pass him cause all he needs is another 100 years and hes gonna be a giant!!..lol. hes got all kinds of potential!

It may be a fallen angel , ananaki , nephelim . 2012 nibiru , planet x .

Man I want one! That would make a awesome mount!

That's some freaky stuff right there....

nice work,.............
    Go Retro!

more i look at it the more it makes me think. why be afriad of this thing even if its real. it has to weigh like 90# or less if that and its freakig boney. it would be like fighting a wimpy little person. creepy yes, but when your walking in the same woods with wolves, yotes, mountain lions, grizzys, black bear ect... what makes this creepy looking thing more dangerous then them???? not saying i wouldnt crap my self, if i walked into one but i would do the same walking into a big bear or a mountain lion if not more haha. only difference is you most likly have a good chance beating that skinny thing into a pan cake compared to a lion or bear that would tear you a new one
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: tradtech titan II w/ blackmax carbon extreme limbs , Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow

Im impressed..

The pic is real. It's Nancy Pelosi out for a late-night snack. He must be hunting in California.

Quote Originally Posted by 260david437 View Post
    That thing looks like something you buy at wallmart for holloween and blow up and put in the yard to scare trick or treaters. All you half to do is trip the gamecam with your hand then you have 2 min. to get the dummy set up and get out off the way off the next picture. problem solved, no photoshop needed.
    Went deer hunting tonight did not see any thing tonight but decided to go home early.
    You ment to say that you went home "before dark" right?
    The more you sweat in peace,
    the less you bleed in war.

Psalms 118-18 The LORD has chastened me severely, but he has not given me over to death.

Looks kind of like smeagal
    God is good!

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast