Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rytera Seeker 365 “It’s Time To Evolve” Includes Ted Nugent Video

Quote Originally Posted by walks with a gi View Post
    I the 60's? I thought Hollis Allen did his compound thing in 66'.

If these were done way back then and didn't have a following, what makes you think they will catch on now? I mean it looks like it won't balance unless you use a long stab with 4 pounds of weight, especially if you want a longer brace height.
    A bow called the TSS quadraflex, which was the original center pivot bow, was sold in the mid to late 80's and the company went bankrupt. In 2007, bowtech introduced the Guardian and we all know how well that went.

AWESOME! Way to think outside the box and create something that no one in the industry probably seen coming!
    Rules for posting in the Classifieds-Please click on the link: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/announ....php?f=8&a=168

Proud Staff Shooter for T.R.U Ball releases, Black Eagle Arrows, ProLine Bow Strings, Bohning Archery, Bling Sling & Onestringer Arrow Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by jdduffy View Post
    wouldn't moving the grip back and forth also change the draw length ?????
    Sure it would. I am only guessing here, but I bet the cams have either modules or adjustable draw length holes that correspond with the various brace height(adjustable handle)settings.

A new twist on an old concept.....and it just might work out well.
    1960 Bear Grizzly 48@28"/Spigarelli BB 25" w/ SF Ultimate Pro medium limbs 40# @ 28"/2013 Wes Wallace Mentor 46@ 28"/Dave Miller "Old Mahoning" hybrid longbow 46@ 28"/DAS Dalaa 21" w/SF Premium Carbon 46# @ 28"

yes. But I hope they have either rotating mods or at least replaceable mods. That's the fun of playing with project bows. Fine tweaking DL with grip movement...hmmm......that could be interesting also.
    A bunch of different bows and arrows and stuff.

I would think so, so Idealy it would have rotating dl module. Looks like it has adjustable draw stop. The main changes that could be made I would think would be if you like a short brace and speed bow you can have that but if you like more brace at slower speeds you can have that plus would change how it hold like a reflex,deflex,straight riser debate always going on. Dont really follow that debate but would think this bow would hold naturally steadier at the larger brace.

Was mentioned.... 40" ata.

Is that correct?
    Thanks.
    Mathews Z9 - HHA Slider - Trophy Taker Pronghorn Pro - B-Stinger Stabilizer - Fletcher Shorty - Grim Reaper Hybrid - Gold Tip Kinetic XT - Trueflight Feathers (Always)... _____ going to try Mission Dagger XB this season as well - Gold Tip Laser 3 - HHA Optimizer XB scope & adjustable mount system____ ___ - _________ Facebook: Hunters Choice Archery Pro Shop

Quote Originally Posted by et1673 View Post
    ...Not sure there really is a brace height diffrence. Looks like the riser itself stays in place and only the grip/shelf move. Does this mean that the speed will be the same regardless?
    This bow has a max power stroke of 22.75".

At 5.5" of brace, it has a max DL of 30". At 6.5" of brace, it has a max DL of 31".

Basically, it allows you to shorten the DL at the other end of the draw cycle.

So, instead of losing power stroke, you lose brace height.

If you are a 28" draw shooter, and you want a 7" brace height, you would set the brace at 7", and reduce the power stroke to 19.25", for a 28" DL. You would lose about 35 F.P.S. from the bow's 5.5" IBO rating.

If you set the brace at 5.5", you would increase the power stroke to 20.75", and would get back 15 F.P.S.
    Rytera Bullet-X (Nitrous-X).
    Goldtip Xt Hunter/NAP Spitfire, G5 Striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    .....I don't want to continue to argue over AR.....

um, wow.........thats all i can say at the moment. I'll judge it when i shoot it. sometimes the best looking coolest bows shoot like crap and the plain looking ones are so smooth you have to stop and look at the bow to make sure it shot lol. wicked design rytera
    PETES ARCHERY
    ARCHERY SHACK STRINGS STAFF www.archeryshack.com
    TEAM 1- CAGE CRUSHERS
    KRACKTERA XL
    VPA BROADHEADS

Also changing the grip angle I would think would act like changing the tiller to hit higher without aiming higher. Easier to keep bow arm and shoulder down.

Quote Originally Posted by HC Archery View Post
    Was mentioned.... 40" ata.

Is that correct?
    Thanks.
    The OP says 33" ATA. I don't know where 40" came from.

ksbowgal wants....I'm very curious about it having a shorter draw length. Love shooting the Nemesis with the smaller cams...I want this one for my 2011 bow!
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff
    Realtor Mossy Oak Properties of the Heartland~we have hunting land!

Quote Originally Posted by copterdoc View Post
    The OP says 33" ATA. I don't know where 40" came from.
    Thanks.

Ted has a way with words.

"The hyper performance of a minimal fist meal...."

Quote Originally Posted by spurroad View Post
    A bow called the TSS quadraflex, which was the original center pivot bow, was sold in the mid to late 80's and the company went bankrupt. In 2007, bowtech introduced the Guardian and we all know how well that went.
    I knew several that had the TSS Quadraflex back then and some were target shooters that did very well with them. The BowTech version is a definite improvement in silence and speed plus it weighs a ton less than the Quadraflex ever dreamed it could. It's not the same bow nor even design and the only similarity is the limbs pivot in the middle.

I don't see the need to hash out something BowTech in a Ryterra thread really.
    BowTech's Cheerleader
    Plainsman™ arrow rest staff shooter
    Amanna freezer re-filler
    Allegiance/Tribute FanBoy
    Commander of the Guardian

Where did the picture of the bow go? The one unc Ted has doesn't have the dual string stops?
    BowTech's Cheerleader
    Plainsman™ arrow rest staff shooter
    Amanna freezer re-filler
    Allegiance/Tribute FanBoy
    Commander of the Guardian

hmmmmm.....interesting, but too many things to play with IMO. I'll take a simple design anyday.....less things that can potentially go wrong......but I shouldn't judge without shooting it.

My question is this, in BHFS class, will you still be able to attach a 12" stabilizer to that and be legal?
    Mathews Bows-Spot-Hogg Sight-Doinker-Trophy Taker Arrowrests-Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release, Nikon Optics

Life's Tough; but it's tougher if you're stupid!--Sgt. John M. Stryker U.S.M.C.

Sweet! I like it!!!

I cannot wait to shoot it!!!! How could you not really?
    Mathews Z9 - HHA Slider - Trophy Taker Pronghorn Pro - B-Stinger Stabilizer - Fletcher Shorty - Grim Reaper Hybrid - Gold Tip Kinetic XT - Trueflight Feathers (Always)... _____ going to try Mission Dagger XB this season as well - Gold Tip Laser 3 - HHA Optimizer XB scope & adjustable mount system____ ___ - _________ Facebook: Hunters Choice Archery Pro Shop

Quote Originally Posted by jwshooter11 View Post
    My question is this, in BHFS class, will you still be able to attach a 12" stabilizer to that and be legal?
    I was thinking the same.
    1) Yes. The stabilizer is measured from the point of attachment to the bow. Assuming the rods that the "grip/shelf" attach is the bow. So the stabber length is measured from where it attaches to the end of the rod.
    2) No. The stabilizer is measured from the point of attachment to the bow. The "grip/shelf riser" is attached to bars that are NOT the bow itself. The bars are bars not the bow.
    3) This bow can not be used in BHFS competition because it has 2 front stabilizers!

Take your pick. I can make an argument for any of them.

The archery orgs are going to have their work cut out for them redefining "BHFS". My initial reaction is that as it is in th epics it is not legal for NFAA BHFS.
    "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away and know when to run.
    You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table."
    PSE Phenom, Supra ME, DNA SP
    Stan ShootOff and JustX releases for hunting, foam and paper!

Insert FARGO voice over here : "I don't know....he was just funny lookin' ".
    The proof will be in the shootin' I reckon.
    Doc
    TNT Defiance #72@29" - 22" ATA: My Little Killing Machine - Gold Tip Kinetic 300s - Grim Reaper 100gr -
    Doc 5 vs. Deer 1 last year

Quote Originally Posted by Joan@Martin View Post
    Yes you can add a stabilizer to the bottom carbon rod.
    Have you or anyone you know set this bow up with minimal brace and a short draw?
    It was said that the 5.5" brace maxes out with a 30" draw. What is the minimum draw length with a 5.5" brace? I'm guessing 27 inches...............
    "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away and know when to run.
    You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table."
    PSE Phenom, Supra ME, DNA SP
    Stan ShootOff and JustX releases for hunting, foam and paper!

I asked Joan awhile back for some specs, and all she told me was 26'' minimum
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you"-Jeremy Clarkson

Very Very nice design hats off to that one.
    <+><

Ok.... looking at the pic....

How would a slider sight work?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast