Archery Talk Forum banner

Rytera Seeker 365 ?It?s Time To Evolve? Includes Ted Nugent Video

82K views 240 replies 131 participants last post by  Bow Death 
#1 ·
Rytera Seeker 365 “It’s Time To Evolve” Includes Ted Nugent Video

From the designers of the original Onza bridged riser, first One Cam bow, Fall Away arrow rests,
VEM Vibration Dampening Technology, and Silent Arrow shelf.

Rytera Archery has now created the quietest and most adjustable bow ever produced.

The new Rytera Seeker 365
Ultra balance riser design with adjustable brace height and grip position.

Specifications and features
- Infinity adjustable brace height from 5 ½” to 8”
- Adjustable grip angle
- Over 3” of grip and sight window adjustment
- New Slim-Pro Grip and Sight Window
- Dual VEM carbon modular rods/stabilizers
- Pulse-Pro Speed Cams with full module adjustment
- VEM Silent arrow shelf
- Dual SOS string Suppressor
- Hammerhead BCY String System
- New PowerTough Limbs
- 33" Axle-to-Axle
- Mass weight 4.6 lbs with dual carbon rods and dampeners

Brace height adjustment specifications
5 ½” brace height – draw up to 30”
6 ½” brace height – draw up to 31”
7 ½” brace height – draw up to 32”
(Adjusts in seconds to change draw and brace height)

Release Date – ATA Show – January 6th
- Bows on display and in shooting area
- Photos and video will be on ArcheryTalk

See less See more
1 2
#79 ·
But now that it's in production we should be able to know exactly.

SOMEONE should make sure there's a Seeker 365 being passed around at the LAS Classic. Rytera, I'm your huckleberry. :becky:

#81 ·
I am pumped for the ATA show!!!!!!! Care to guess the first booth we will be visiting??????

#84 ·
So how would you justify a drop away rest for this. Even a limb driver would have to be retimed every time you wanted to move your brace height. I would like to shoot one but I don't see this becoming a big hit. Great job for thinking outside the box and the bow is very appeling to the eyes but what r u gaining by having a bow this adjustable.

#85 ·
I would love when the problems coming in about those set screws coming loose and the handle shooting out the front of the bow... looks like an accident waiting to happen...

#87 ·
its a very interesting design to say the least. I'll be curious to hear people reviews of this bow for the months to come & what kind of flaws they'll need to change for the 2012 line. I'm guessing it does 365 fps since the ATA is 33". I wonder how all drop away rests are gonna work on this flawlessly if you choose to have a higher BH, or maybe no issues at all. though its too heavy of a bow for my liken.

#91 ·
Definitly not the same riser Ted had. Looks like they beefed it up and added the dual string stops. Cams are different as well. I would love to see the history on why all the changes were made. Man being a bow engineer must be awesome.
What do you do for a living? Oh, me? I just design and shoot state of the art high perfomance compound bows.

#94 ·
It is definitely different.
It's kind of neat to think I could set it up with a 5.5" brace and a 26" draw for myself and then turn around and set it up for a friend with an 7.5" brace and 32" draw.
I'm thinking there are also cam modules that can be adjusted for even more draw variance. A shop could do well to have pair of these at say 40 lbs and 55 lbs to set up so a newbie can learn form. He could buy a bow that is properly fitted bow. All to often someone is properly "fitted" for a bow but they haven't developed their shooting form.

I'd love to play with one of these for a couple of weeks.

#97 ·
I try to say as little as possible on these posts but there are times when it is more difficult. When you change where the mass weight is, create a design that does have benefits to the archer in balance , super quiet shooting, includes dual stabilizers, moves weight towards the archer, offers finer grip sizes and angle adjustment, pivoting sight mount, adjustable sight window position and more it is annoying to have some oe say "What are the benefits"

#100 ·
"Behold the Seeker..lol" It is for sure a statement, a Revelation, and a killer looking, fully functional, swamp donkey slayer....hehehe! I am wanting to know max speed and all that good stuff. I really like it and I think it would be cool to show up to tournaments with it. "A+ from me" very interesting! hey man they could have gone with a gimmick like another dampener in the riser or a breakfast food design,hehehe. That bow is truly innovative and really cool looking. I wonder how much it will actually change from the prototype to the actual production model??

#105 ·
Spot on with that comment. Not saying the other 2011 line-ups from other makes are not exciting but something tells me you show up to spot league or on the 3D course with this bow in your hand.......well be prepared to be stared at and asked some questions! So your shooting better be good because with this bow on the range, your not going to be unnoticed! :wink:

Well done Martin/Rytera, you've got the archery world paying attention! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.