a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Lease Available-Entire 2011 Deer Season-Northwest MO, Harrison County 113 acre Farm

Lease Available-Entire 2011 Deer Season-Northwest MO, Harrison County 113 acre Farm

Available for 2011

1st $2500 takes it.

113 acres Harrison Co North Central MO

No lodging available on the property. Will hunt four people but if you lease it you have the option to have it to yourself

Property Decription
    113 m/l ac. farm located in Harrison Co. Missouri. Conveniently located between Des Moines, IA and Kansas City, MO, approx. 3 miles east of I 35 with a Bethany MO address. 81.6 ac. in CRP. Gentle rolling terrain with 24 ac. of heavily wooded creek bottom. The creek bottom ground is extremely wooly with deep banks carved throughout. Majoriy of north fenceline consists of mature hedge. Three quarter acre wildlife pond surrounded by small trees and brushy cover. Much of the grassland is chest to head high. Heart of Big Buck Country with abundant deer and turkey numbers. Plenty of draws and wooded fenceline on western border. Excellent gravel road access. Has only been hunted twice in four years that being the 2010 Youth season, October 30-31, and the first three days of 2010 modern firearm season. During the youth hunt, no deer were shot but hunters (father and son) saw quite a few bucks a couple being 3.5 year olds, several 2.5 year olds, and many 1.5 year olds. The son took a nice 9 pt. during the firearm 3 day hunt.

If interested call me @660-953-1314 (keep trying or leave a message because I turn my phone off while bowhunting)
    or
    e-mail me @ dennis195444@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

CLOSED THREAD
    I have recieved a verbal offer to lease this property. If it falls through I will repost. Thanks for everyone's time and interest.