Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maryland Shooters

I hunt at the power plant here in southern Maryland. But I agree. I have had no luck in getting in anywhere to hunt. I've offered money many times. Lots of land around here to hunt too. Guess we just don't know the right people.

Alan, Rockville MD. Stationed in DC (Coast Guard). Been here 3 yrs. Belong to Tuscarora Archers. I have not hunted here yet. No private land to lease and I am not a fan of public hunting.

i live in frededrick co a auto teck any one know of a place to shoot or any one near walkersville ?

In from smithsburg I am a maintenance tech at grove/ manitowoc. Shoot a hoyt my wife has a parker. I hunt she is just starting shooting she will probably just stick with 3-d like to shoot with people so of any one wants to shoot hit me up

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

John from westminster, I been bowhunting for 15 years. I lost my awesome farm in harford county 4 years ago and have been doing the piblic land thing ever since and I must say that it sucks. Although I hunt Liberty and prettyboy reservoirs and see deer just about evrytime I go out but the bucks are few and far inbetween, it seems like the first week or the rut are about your only shot sometimes. Learn to pattern hunters like you do deer and your public land hunts will be more successful

This is my first year bow hunting . I hunt in Frederick and Montgomery County. I finally got a small buck after about six attempts.
    I'm already itching for next season I can't wait.
    PSE 2012 Brute X
    (Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

This Sunday the 5th at Anne arundel archers starts the first 3d shoot of the winter league every body is welcome to enjoy some 3d shooting pm me for more details
    Roy
    JESEUS 1ST
    X-Fire Strings
    Extreme Archery Products
    Bohning Archery
    Goldtip

Anybody get a spring turkey?

You live your life by a code, an ethos. Every man does. It’s your shoreline. It’s what guides you home. And trust me, you’re always trying to get home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12