Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hazemore Seat

Hazemore Seat

Anyone used it? I put one on my christmas list for my sit n climb. What have you guys experienced w/ it?

Team 11- Caped & Quartered

Yes, we're just that good.

I put one on my Sit and Climb. Works great, decreased the weight, and increased the comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by drkangel11683 View Post
    I put one on my Sit and Climb. Works great, decreased the weight, and increased the comfort.
    Same here. Really like it. AA, what I did was tied mine tighter so its not so baggy. I have found that its easier to adjust the hand climber up and down to fit your comfort.
    I cut my arrows twice and they're still too short.

You cannot hit what you cannot see.

Yeah, forgot to mention that mine is tied very tight too.

got one on my summit viper and absolutely love it...not as noisy as the summit seat and lets me sit high enough to shoot over the sidebars and front rail
    Evolution on the way
    Vengebreed, ProV, MBG, Stingray
    Hoyt ProElite Driver Sword Doinker

Link?

Jess
    Your Beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does!

Here you go...

http://www.hazmore.net/
    A Child doesn't remember their best day of Television.. Take a Kid hunting.

Link? Here You go.http://www.hazmore.net/

Looks like a tie lol

It was the best investment I ever made. No more messing around with that big bulky seat. The biggest plus for me is now the top half is much closer to the bottom half so it is much easier to manuever around with a bow. I don't feel like I am sitting down in the old seat where I felt I couldn't get up easily.

I tried tieing mine but I must of missed that lesson in boy scouts. I couldn't get them to hold tight. I ended up using zip ties and cut them off real short.

I put one on mine and it;s a great product.. however You can easilt buy some nylon mesh and DYI at 1/2 the cost make sure when you install the mesh it is as tight as possible . once again great product but It;s pretty much buying a DYI kit anyway so If ya have a fisshing net or somthing similar you can save a few bucks
    [B]Yoohoo. I'll make you famous! [/B][{The world was just too big for OB. The funniest part was how his fan club turned on him. It was like a pack of carnivorous animals. }

I put one on my sit & climb and love it....hope you get one!

I've heard so much about the Hazemore replacement seats, that I wanted to put one on my Lone Wolf Sit & Climb. However I have the Lone Wolf "Wide" model and found out by talking to the people at Hazemore that they do not yet make a seat to fit the wide model climber.
    Does anyone know of any other replacement seats that might fit my stand? I'm very happy with the stand except for the seat and need to do something before next season.

thanks guys. If I don't get one for christmas, i'll have to get one for next fall for sure.

Seat isn't bad, but the more comfort I can get the better.
    Team 11- Caped & Quartered

Yes, we're just that good.

Anyone using these on a Summit?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckhorn70 View Post
    Anyone using these on a Summit?
    Anybody put this on your Summit?

I used mine 2x on a lone wolf sit and climb, hated it. It cut the circulation off to my legs. I put my lone wolf seat back on. Little more bulk, but much more comfort.
    2011 Elite pure, HHA optimizer, Limbdriver,Victory arrows, Slick Tricks.

I put the haZmore on the LW yesterday. I will be hunting the next 13 days in a row. That should be a good test. Morning sits for 4 days and then all day sits for 11.

I had the summit seat on my LW. Comfy, buy not the bet to climb with.
    ->>>>>---------Hardwood Hitsquad--------------->

Team #8

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyboy View Post
    I put one on mine and it;s a great product.. however You can easilt buy some nylon mesh and DYI at 1/2 the cost make sure when you install the mesh it is as tight as possible . once again great product but It;s pretty much buying a DYI kit anyway so If ya have a fisshing net or somthing similar you can save a few bucks
    I have a hazmore seat as well, but I recall it only being about 20 bucks?

Thinking about buying the one for API and modifying my ladder stands. I would love to be able to stand up and push the Hazmore back so I would to be able to use all of my foot platform when standing. Right now when I stand I have to lean against the seat so that I'm not standing on the edge. Also my rubber boots hang up on the current seat and make noise when trying to position for a shot.

I just used my API climber for the first time this morning with the Hazemore seat. I liked it, except that the black nylon web on the front edge of the seat dug into my legs when I sat on it. Did I install it backwards? Was the black nylon supposed to be in the rear portion of the seat closest to the tree?

I may just retie the string on that connection and make it a little looser. Thoughts?

I was looking at these as well. Might try one for next season.

Been in mine for a month and quite happy. I had the summit seat on my LW prior to the hazmore
    ->>>>>---------Hardwood Hitsquad--------------->

Team #8

Quote Originally Posted by Liv4Rut View Post
    It was the best investment I ever made.
    Second that^^^^ Hazmores are also sold on eBay for a few $$ less than their web site, IIRC. Same guy. WHy, I have no idea. To OP- you'll be happy with Santa.

Second place best investment: Gear Pocket for a Viper. Just get one and thank me later. Not affiliated.
    2006 Switchback 70 lb 29 DL PSE STL Hunter 400 at 27 7/8
    396 grains at 280 fps Blazers with AZ Mini Helical
    Black Gold FlashPoint, TrueFire Hurricane Release
    QAD HD QD

Quote Originally Posted by WNY Tony View Post
    I just used my API climber for the first time this morning with the Hazemore seat. I liked it, except that the black nylon web on the front edge of the seat dug into my legs when I sat on it. Did I install it backwards? Was the black nylon supposed to be in the rear portion of the seat closest to the tree?

I may just retie the string on that connection and make it a little looser. Thoughts?
    Black to the front. Did it to me too on Viper. Untie front two strings and give them another 1/2 to 1 inch slack. On mine, I like the rear of the seat (closest to the tree) to be tighter than the front to keep the black part from digging.
    2006 Switchback 70 lb 29 DL PSE STL Hunter 400 at 27 7/8
    396 grains at 280 fps Blazers with AZ Mini Helical
    Black Gold FlashPoint, TrueFire Hurricane Release
    QAD HD QD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast