Archery Talk Forum banner

HECS body suites?

13K views 59 replies 30 participants last post by  IsHeBreathing? 
#1 ·
Just watched a paid program discussing the "Human Energy Concealment System", is there anyone out there who actually uses one and whats your opinion on them?

#47 ·
Has anyone who is NOT a retailer or "pro-staffer" tried this and offered a report.....

Joe

#53 ·
fascinating debate that I read all this and would not watch any presidential. I see both arguments. If they want to debunk the skepticism (maybe mispelled) give out free suits, get the product in the peoples hands or heavily discount or something. Will it help my snipe hunting?

#54 ·
Who would ya give it to though?

If you give it to the TV guys, most the crew here will say that it gets positives only cause its from a sponsor.

Rugby, thanks for the review. Thanks for a debate free (on your half) from the my penis is bigger than yours, or rather, my brain is bigger than yours in this case.

Im more interested in seeing a negative/neutral review from someone who has tried it out than an opinion. I wont be grabbing one anytime soon, but thats more a money factor than afraid to be ripped off.

If you have never bought something that was a waste of money, congrats on having an arse tight enough to make diamonds.. lol. Personally if its affordable when I look at it and might give an edge, chances are Ill give it a try. Glad I have on a few things...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.