Thread: Bill Krenz Passes Away

Bill Krenz Passes Away

The Krenz family has scheduled services to celebrate the life of Bill Krenz, editor and founder of Inside Archery and Bowhunt America, who unexpectedly passed on Monday.

Funeral Service and Travel Information:

Fri. 12-17 Visitation 4-8 p.m. Swan Law Funeral Directors
    Sat. 12-18 Viewing 10 a.m. New Life Church
    12-18 Services 11 a.m. New Life Church
    12-18 Post-service reception Krenz home

All flowers, gifts and packages can be delivered to Swan Law Funeral Directors or the Krenz home. The addresses are listed below.

Funeral attendees can book discounted travel arrangements through the Dignity Memorial Travel Program. Call (800) 344-6489 or visit dignitymemorial.com to make reservations. When making reservations, notify the agent that this is in regards to the Bill Krenz funeral with the Swan Law Funeral Directors, and use the reference number 2325.

Attendees requiring lodging can receive discounted rates at the Air Force Academy Hampton Inn and Suites across the street from New Life Church. When booking, please inform the hotel that you would like the discounted rate for the Krenz funeral. The discounted rate is $69/night.

Air Force Academy Hampton Inn and Suites
    1307 Republic Drive
    Colorado Springs, CO 80921
    719-598-6911
    hamptonafa.com

Krenz home
    14270 Timberedge Lane

New Life Church
    11025 Voyager Parkway
    719-594-6602
    newlifechurch.org

Swan Law Funeral Directors
    501 N. Cascade Avenue
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903
    719-471-9900
    swan-law.com

Yes, that is very sad news indeed. He will be missed greatly !

William Leven
    Doinker

Gracious... just saw him at the Mathews Show.

Will be missed. Our best to his loved ones.

One of my favorite hunting footage was from a good deal of years ago. Bill was bowhunting caribou.
    Just was such good footage and great shot.
    Mathews Z9 - HHA Slider - Trophy Taker Pronghorn Pro - B-Stinger Stabilizer - Fletcher Shorty - Grim Reaper Hybrid - Gold Tip Kinetic XT - Trueflight Feathers (Always)... _____ going to try Mission Dagger XB this season as well - Gold Tip Laser 3 - HHA Optimizer XB scope & adjustable mount system____ ___ - _________ Facebook: Hunters Choice Archery Pro Shop

Met Bill back in 1988, we were debating about his article and even though we might have disagreeing views, I know him to be an articulate and concise speaker/writer as well as a great guy to chat with.

I will miss him very much.

Poppie

Sad to hear, will miss his editorials in inside archery. Our condolences.

Sad news indeed. I read of his death on Twitter the day after he passed.... the industry has lost a great man. He will be missed. Atleast it was peaceful and in his sleep. Rest in peace Bill
    An "archer" tries to see how far away he can get from his target and still connect. A "BOWHUNTER" tries to see how CLOSE he can get to his.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Bill took time out of many busy days to "discuss" this sport with me, thanks Bill.
    Conquer the web with Artonicweb.com

Wow...sorry to hear that....

Man, that is a shocker......God Bless, JB

Don't Just Feel Good...FEEL GOD!!!

Thats very sad.

I believed in his views and opinions. Quite a shame. My condolences.

Pete

That stinks
    RIP Bill
    Natures Essence

Sorry to hear this. I just saw him at the Mathews show.
    Huge loss for the archery community.

Prayers go out to the family! May GOD be with you all! Bill led a great life and accomplished so much for everyone in the archery industry. He will be missed a great deal by many!

I met Bill at the traditional aychery rendezvous in the early 2000 season and he sold me the first serial #1 updated Fred Bear custom Kodiak take down bow that he and his team redesigned for more performance.I have cherished the bow since I recieved it from him and he was a nice guy and cheerful.He will be sadly missed. Sheri may the lord bless you and your family.

I spoke with Bill many times over the phone in years past. My sincere condolences go out to his family. May our Father in heaven help those who are grieving at this time. Amen.

Not to in any way detract from the sincere sentiment, but the date of the original post was December of 2010........well after the fact I am afraid.
    "Reality is always your friend. The reason is almost a truism.......everything else is a fantasy." ~ Dr. Henry Cloud