Archery Talk Forum banner

Bill Krenz Passes Away

22K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Alaska at heart 
#1 ·
The Krenz family has scheduled services to celebrate the life of Bill Krenz, editor and founder of Inside Archery and Bowhunt America, who unexpectedly passed on Monday.

Funeral Service and Travel Information:

Fri. 12-17 Visitation 4-8 p.m. Swan Law Funeral Directors
Sat. 12-18 Viewing 10 a.m. New Life Church
12-18 Services 11 a.m. New Life Church
12-18 Post-service reception Krenz home

All flowers, gifts and packages can be delivered to Swan Law Funeral Directors or the Krenz home. The addresses are listed below.

Funeral attendees can book discounted travel arrangements through the Dignity Memorial Travel Program. Call (800) 344-6489 or visit dignitymemorial.com to make reservations. When making reservations, notify the agent that this is in regards to the Bill Krenz funeral with the Swan Law Funeral Directors, and use the reference number 2325.

Attendees requiring lodging can receive discounted rates at the Air Force Academy Hampton Inn and Suites across the street from New Life Church. When booking, please inform the hotel that you would like the discounted rate for the Krenz funeral. The discounted rate is $69/night.

Air Force Academy Hampton Inn and Suites
1307 Republic Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
719-598-6911
hamptonafa.com

Krenz home
14270 Timberedge Lane

New Life Church
11025 Voyager Parkway
719-594-6602
newlifechurch.org

Swan Law Funeral Directors
501 N. Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
719-471-9900
swan-law.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Met Bill back in 1988, we were debating about his article and even though we might have disagreeing views, I know him to be an articulate and concise speaker/writer as well as a great guy to chat with.

I will miss him very much.

Poppie

#6 ·
Sad news indeed. I read of his death on Twitter the day after he passed.... the industry has lost a great man. He will be missed. Atleast it was peaceful and in his sleep. Rest in peace Bill

#13 ·
I met Bill at the traditional aychery rendezvous in the early 2000 season and he sold me the first serial #1 updated Fred Bear custom Kodiak take down bow that he and his team redesigned for more performance.I have cherished the bow since I recieved it from him and he was a nice guy and cheerful.He will be sadly missed. Sheri may the lord bless you and your family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.