Thread: Abilene Texas Archery Shops

Abilene Texas Archery Shops

Just wanting to know the name of some good archery shops in Abilene Texas. I am selling my bow to one of my former students and he lives in Abilene. I would hope that there is a good shop there that can do work on his new bow if he would need it. The bow is an Elite Synergy. He is new to the sport of archery, so he knows nothing about setting up a bow or keeping it in tune.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
    I'm just happy to be here.

Cloud County Community College
    Archery Club Sponsor

As far as I know, the only shop left in Abilene is inside Abilene Lumber. Go to www.texasbowhunter.com on the Around the Campfire forum and ask the same question and you should get better responses and possibly someone from Abilene to tell you for sure.
    2009 HCA Speed Pro
    29" 70# 7 Pin Cobra Sidewinder sight, Ripcord Rest, Cobra Impact Gel stabilizer, Chappy Boss Caliper, Custom Sling, Gold Tip XT Hunter's @ 28" & 560 grains!, Custom Yellow/Black Winners' Choice strings/cables. Custom tune by www.probowtune.com

There are several shops in Abilene. I am not sure how good they are. I drive to Stephenville to Pigeon Road. He is one of the best places for archery in Texas and his prices are hard to beat. He knows his stuff for sure!!!
    Hoyt Alphamax 35
    QAD Rest
    Tommy Hogg
    Anchor Sight
    Wiseguy release

Any others?

Thanks
    I'm just happy to be here.

Cloud County Community College
    Archery Club Sponsor

B&B Pawn & Trading PSE & Hoyt authorized dealer 242 butternut

B&B is the new PSE and Hoyt bow dealer. We are getting more and more archery equipment daily. Come see the friendly staff at B&B also a full line gun shop and pawn shop
    with ammo. We have a bow tech on sight cutting arrows and bow presses for any archery needs. Check us out or call 325-673-3831 Thanks Bowrifle