Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuge on HUCKABEE

Nuge on HUCKABEE

Ted calls 'em like he sees 'em as he joins former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee on his number one rated weekend hit "HUCKABEE" on the Fox News Channel this Saturday and Sunday. Ted tells Huck where he thinks America is heading in 2011 - and beyond.

Catch the exchange Sunday February 6 at 8pm and 11pm EST

Go Uncle Ted!!
    Elite GT500 28"@72lbs
    Spott Hogg Hunter
    Ripcord Code Red
    26" GT Velocity Pro
    100gr. Grizz Tricks @ 322fps!

I think Ted and Mike are on the same page, but we will see.

hes my hero and blood brother , for life , and my son is following in my foot steps, its in the wind
    kilm and grilm just like uncle Ted no drugs no booze and your mother will be proud of you and take a child hunting and fishing and they will thank you

Ted is way over the top for me. Mike, I like his thought process and speaking style.
    Scorpyd Telson 130
    2010 BT Destroyer 350, optifade
    2007 crackerized Mathews SBXT
    QDMA
    Food plotter

I'll be watching, Go Uncle Ted!

He is alittle wild in some aspects. But, he is a very intelligent man and actually knows more than people think. He doesn't just talk about the issues but is actually very educated on the things he talks of. If all of us were as PRO-ACTIVE as Ted this country would be in a better state than it is. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by KsKid View Post
    If all of us were as PRO-ACTIVE as Ted this country would be in a better state than it is. JMO

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
    I agree 100%
    +1!!!!!!
    Prov. 3: 5-6

Hook's Custom Calls Pro-Staff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Pro-Staff, KTECH Designs Prostaff

Go Ted go.

Ted is the man!!! I hope Huckabee fairs well too.

TED ROCK,S........ we should all stand behind him , the world would be a better place
    2013 bowtech experience ...2013 bowtech insanity... 2013 bowtech destroyer 350 LE... 2010 bowtech destroyer 340.. 2010 bowtech admiral... 2008 bowtech ally... 2002 9-11-01 hoyte cyber tech

We had a huge tea party rally down town San Antonio a while back... Glenn Beck was here and Ted ROCKED Alamo Plaza!!!!! Wish the tea party movement would KEEP MOVING!!!
    Jonathan - La Vernia, TX
    South Texas Bow Hunter!
    2008.5 Elite Z28 28" 70# - Toxonics Sights - QAD Ultra Drop Away - ALL In Realtree AP!!
    Gold Tip XT Hunter 7595, ST Standard 100gr BH's

The problem this country has is that the majority of the people want everything my "neighbor" has and don't want to do anything for it. And when you get a person like our failure at the top promising hope they all will follow just like he is the pide pipper, and they truly don't look around and see where they/he are heading. Go uncle Ted and Mike, the more I read about Mike and watch his show the more I admire the guy.
    Exit stage right and left even.

Is it as much "PRO-ACTIVE" as self promotion??? Sometimes I wonder.I am in no way a TED hater.Sometimes he comes off as if nothing in this world matters but "His" GOD giving rights and screw everyone else...Which is the same self centered thought process as the Anti Hunter groups.

Is it as much "PRO-ACTIVE" as self promotion??? Sometimes I wonder.I am in no way a TED hater.Sometimes he comes off as if nothing in this world matters but "His" GOD giving rights and screw everyone else...Which is the same self centered thought process as the Anti Hunter groups.

I have heard Ted Nugent speak on several occasions and did not get this impression.
    He tells it like it is without interjecting any politically correct statements, and definitely ruffles some feathers among the liberal set.
    GO TED!!

The only problem I have is Huckabee Pardoned a killer that never should have gotten out then he came to Washington and killed cops. I wont ever watch anything from Huckabee. Would not want to give the impression that he has any support from me.
    Vantage Elite spots and dots, alien Z 3D, Warthog Hunting, Savanna long bow fun.
    Victory Pro Staff shooter
    Posten so the spot doesnt move.
    Level 3 community coach

2013 bowtech experience ...2013 bowtech insanity... 2013 bowtech destroyer 350 LE... 2010 bowtech destroyer 340.. 2010 bowtech admiral... 2008 bowtech ally... 2002 9-11-01 hoyte cyber tech

still say ted rock's

I think Ted is a funny guy. He is definitely a patriot in my book!

Tio Ted, might be wrong, but never in doubt! That is a good place to start. Shalom! Juanmaria

Ted is all about self promotion.
    Ted is all about, speaking out for whats right.
    Ted is Ted.

We need about 300 million "Ted's" in this country to get back to whats right.

I don't want to start a war here, but it makes me want to vomit when someone calls Ted a patriot. He dodged the draft.

"He dodged the draft." And a real family man.

Ted Nugent and Mike Huckabee

Two very intelligent Americans who have not forgotten what this country stand for and are not afraid to speak out about it. God bless them both!
    BowTech Insanity CPXL ; BowTech Experience
    QAD HDX rests
    Spot Hogg Hunter & Tommy Hogg Sights
    Carter Honey Release
    Deer Crossing Archery Hunter arrows, deadly on everything but the pocketbook!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast