Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tree Spider Safety Vest...........

Tree Spider Safety Vest...........

Has anyone seen this vest. I saw they are not for sale until the summer. I was wondering if anyone has been around to the shows were they are letting the public see them.

They look awesome. I just went out and bought a MUDDY, however these look good.

Let me know what you think

Thanks

looks like a great harness. I'm interested in this and the other harness that lets you lower yourself to the ground.
    "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God" (Psalm 42:1, NIV).
    3rd BTN, 9th Marines---Semper Fi!!!
    2010 Elite Judge 70# @ 26"...415 grain arrow at 275 FPS for 69#'s of KE.
    67 1/4" Osage Self bow 51#'s @ 26"
    Paulie G. http://www.vortexoptics.com/

Wonder what the price range will be?
    Athens Archery Factory Staff Shooter www.athensarchery.com
    2012 Athens Recluse
    TRU Ball Staff Shooter
    Vendetta Stablizers CE Maxima Hunter 350 Arrows

Hmmmm, I was planning on buying a new harness for next year. Now this just makes my choice harder....LOL
    Really like the looks of it. Be looking forward to seeing the price.

I'm sure the price will be up their, along with the rest of their products. It will be interesting.

i love the fact there is no waist belt. looks awesome.

Looks very nice. May be making a change!
    SMB

saw them at the ATA show and they were sweet i will be putting the HSS down and picking up the tree spider

Quote Originally Posted by TRX32 View Post
    Wonder what the price range will be?
    Tree Spider Speed Harness -MSRP $139.95
    Tree Spider vest - MSRP $179.95

Lightweight and very quick to put on with a very simple tightening adjustment system. I put this harness on at the ATA show and was immediately impressed with it's innovative design. It will sell itself...
    When in doubt, show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile. And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.
    Good Luck hunting to all..

This looks awesome....FINALLY someone raised the bar in this niche. Most were complicated and bulky. Very stoked about Tree Spider.

I hate how expensive harnesses are.... I dont always wear mine because it is so annoying and bulky but cant bring myself to dump over $100 on one

Quote Originally Posted by TauntoHawk View Post
    I hate how expensive harnesses are.... I dont always wear mine because it is so annoying and bulky but cant bring myself to dump over $100 on one
    Yes, they are definately expensive... But money well spent IMO. And surely should be a piece of equipment that lasts you for years...

The speed harness looks SWEET!
    2012 Bowtech Assassin | 55 lb - 27.5"
    Black QAD Ultra Rest HDx
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CX Terminator Select 4560s - 28" - 410gr

Saw them at the ATA, they look to have a little more bulk than the Muddy harness, but still very lean compared to most on the market. I didn't care for the fact that it has a solid neoprene back. That would prove to make you sweat quite a bit in warmer weather, especially if you walk to your stand with your harness on.
    In Between.....

Are these harnesses TMA certified? I posted a thread a few days back on this harness and someone said they believed they were not. Just want to see if that is right

Quote Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
    Are these harnesses TMA certified? I posted a thread a few days back on this harness and someone said they believed they were not. Just want to see if that is right
    Yes they are . They used material that was over kill on the harness and it actually made it even lighter than most any other harness on the market but i will say you get what you pay for with this harness and once people see them and try them on they will understand.
    AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

Quote Originally Posted by GSLAM95 View Post

Lightweight and very quick to put on with a very simple tightening adjustment system. I put this harness on at the ATA show and was immediately impressed with it's innovative design. It will sell itself...
    You going to sell these?

What is better on these to make me want to "upgrade" from my current Muddy harness? Does the LiveWire come with harness and integrate?
    2008.5 Elite Z28, Gold Tip, FOB's, Grim Reaper

Im going to be selling them and the Speed harness is the lightest harness then the speed vest then you have the option to purchase the descent sytem for $69 if you want it. if you dont want it then you use the harness like you normally do any other harness.
    AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

I would love to try one on and play with it...............Will have to keep my eye out for them in some of the local shops and stores.
    New Breed Genetix- 60lbs. / 28.5" = 370 grains @ 282 FPS
    New Breed Eclipse- 65lbs. / 28.5" = 370 grains @ 291 FPS

Custom-Arrows. com , Carters Archery- "Get Crackerized" , Starrflight FOBs- "Fletchings Only Better"

Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    I would love to try one on and play with it...............Will have to keep my eye out for them in some of the local shops and stores.
    My thoughts as well. I have been extremely pleased with my Muddy harness over 2 full seasons but would like to see what advantage this one might have.

I will spend any amount of money needed for more safety in a treestand, since I have gone to lifelines in all MY sets it is hard to hunt with anyone else that doesn't use them now......there is a certain peace of mind you get after using the lifelines for a while.
    2008.5 Elite Z28, Gold Tip, FOB's, Grim Reaper

Quote Originally Posted by boarman1 View Post
    Yes they are . They used material that was over kill on the harness and it actually made it even lighter than most any other harness on the market but i will say you get what you pay for with this harness and once people see them and try them on they will understand.

Good News!
    Is the speed harness lighter than the Muddy?

Just gotta find one to try out now, because spending money on hunting gear has never been a problem of mine.. the problem is sometimes having it to spend haha

love the looks of the new speed harness, baught a hss ultralight last year was not happy with it the shoulder part dont want to stay together get in the way !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSLAM95 View Post

Reminds me of the Sham Wow!

harness.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
    Good News!
    Is the speed harness lighter than the Muddy?

Just gotta find one to try out now, because spending money on hunting gear has never been a problem of mine.. the problem is sometimes having it to spend haha
    Yes it is lighter than the muddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast