Archery Talk Forum banner

Tree Spider Safety Vest...........

7K views 48 replies 35 participants last post by  boarman1 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen this vest. I saw they are not for sale until the summer. I was wondering if anyone has been around to the shows were they are letting the public see them.

They look awesome. I just went out and bought a MUDDY, however these look good.

Let me know what you think

Thanks

#3 ·
looks like a great harness. I'm interested in this and the other harness that lets you lower yourself to the ground.

#10 ·
Tree Spider Speed Harness -MSRP $139.95
Tree Spider vest - MSRP $179.95

Lightweight and very quick to put on with a very simple tightening adjustment system. I put this harness on at the ATA show and was immediately impressed with it's innovative design. It will sell itself...

#5 ·
Hmmmm, I was planning on buying a new harness for next year. Now this just makes my choice harder....LOL
Really like the looks of it. Be looking forward to seeing the price.

#9 ·
saw them at the ATA show and they were sweet i will be putting the HSS down and picking up the tree spider

#15 ·
Saw them at the ATA, they look to have a little more bulk than the Muddy harness, but still very lean compared to most on the market. I didn't care for the fact that it has a solid neoprene back. That would prove to make you sweat quite a bit in warmer weather, especially if you walk to your stand with your harness on.

#17 ·
Yes they are . They used material that was over kill on the harness and it actually made it even lighter than most any other harness on the market but i will say you get what you pay for with this harness and once people see them and try them on they will understand.

#19 ·
Im going to be selling them and the Speed harness is the lightest harness then the speed vest then you have the option to purchase the descent sytem for $69 if you want it. if you dont want it then you use the harness like you normally do any other harness.

#20 ·
I would love to try one on and play with it...............Will have to keep my eye out for them in some of the local shops and stores.

#21 ·
My thoughts as well. I have been extremely pleased with my Muddy harness over 2 full seasons but would like to see what advantage this one might have.

I will spend any amount of money needed for more safety in a treestand, since I have gone to lifelines in all MY sets it is hard to hunt with anyone else that doesn't use them now......there is a certain peace of mind you get after using the lifelines for a while.

#27 ·
I was just told that the speed harness did NOT get TMA certification. I hope this is false because I really want one. Gorilla is going to the closet.

Also they were not listed on tw TMA website as a participating manufacturer nor was Robinson Labs. Could be that they haven't updated the website, too.

#32 ·
ive bnaround them though i cant say much about them until they come out to . just put it this way you will want one

#35 ·
I was thinking the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.