Thread: NW Missouri Hunting Lease

NW Missouri Hunting Lease

720 plus acres of prime deer hunting in Northwest Missouri in Nodaway county for lease. River bottom and hills. Mature trees and willows on the river. Please PM if you are interested. 13.5 dollars an acre. Full hunting rights and plenty of big bucks. Also can plant food plots and hang tree stands for additional cost.

And you'll get laughed at. Awesome deer in our area tons of pope and youngs and numerous booners in the area. This isn't a 5 day hunt for 2500 bucks this is 720 acres that you have year round access to and have an opportunity for food plots and exclusive hunting at any time of the season. If you want to give 2500 for that many acres of hunting you can go to Michigan and shoot a 6 point

Just added about 20 acres to the lease and don't get me wrong guys I'm willing to listen to offers but not ones that are 2500. shoot me an offer in the 7700+ range and well see where things go. We have shown to two groups in Omaha Nebraska a Michigan group and have more interest coming in. property is camper friendly and will have a 4 hunter max. aerial photos coming soon and will add some buck pictures from surrounding properties and buck kills within 5 miles

13.5 is a steal. Call some folks in Illinois. Had one guy asking $133/acre in Calhoun County. Thats sickening.

gotta pay to play

NW Missouri Hunting Lease

I may be interested. There are 5 of us looking for a bowhunting lease in Kansas or MO. After researching license for non-resident hunters, MO looks more attractive.

Would this property accomodate 5-6 bow hunters? Without having an aerial I have no way of knowing.

Thanks,

13.5 an acre is not bad. Check any prime areas in Illinois, Kentucky, or Ohio. On average you will pay 20$ per acre and up to 30$ an acre. It's sad but the days of leasing property for 5 to 6$ an acre are almost completely over. If Ididn't already have a place I would be interested.

shoot 13.5 an acre is good we hunt middle alabama and pay the same price but have to stay in a motel and i now this is worth it. pm sent to ya

OK folks, one reminder on this subject..........this forum is part of our classifieds. If you are not interested in the product, then do NOT post. The next thread crap receives an infraction.

Mitch
    1960 Bear Grizzly 48@28"/Spigarelli BB 25" w/ SF Ultimate Pro medium limbs 40# @ 28"/2013 Wes Wallace Mentor 46@ 28"/Dave Miller "Old Mahoning" hybrid longbow 46@ 28"/DAS Dalaa 21" w/SF Premium Carbon 46# @ 28"

pm sent

For those who are very serious about this you can pm me and I'll give you my cell number and we can look at the property on google earth and the finer details of where it is and the guidelines. Please only pm me if you are serious about more info on the property.

i sent a pm, very interested get back with me, thanks