Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Toxonics?

What's up with Toxonics?

Are they still in business? I heard that they sold out to a company in Kentucky. Anyone out there know anything?

They are no more.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by donheater View Post
    They are no more.

Mike
    Are you sure on this, they did have a booth at the ATA show this year? Just saying I thought they were gone too but there was a booth at the ATA but didn't get a chance to talk to them.

Yes they were at the ATA I didn't get to talk to them either but the guy in the booths name tag said Toxonic Bowling Green, Kentucky.
    I have googled them and searched the net and can't find anything about them since the sale or move whichever it was.

Rick
    Parks Outdoors,Brookfield, MO
    I never Beat nobody but myself! and when I learned to beat myself, not many could hang! - THE HOOD
    So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. - T. Roosevelt

Guy here in Bowling Green just aquired this company. All movements havent been fully completed. New products to come out in the spring I believe.

Any contact numbers would be appreciated

Man up Toxonics, if you were having problems of any kind you still owe it to your customers to let us know whats going on. If you sold out and needing time just tell us, and if there is a new owner it would be in your best intrest to tell us. What your doing now is making alot of good customers mad as heck and if there is a new owner you need to speak up now because we know you are not oblivious to this...

My boss talked to them at the ATA show and this is what he told me. The original owner decided he didnt want to run the buisness anymore so they just locked the doors and disconnected the phones. The employees didnt even know. Someone from within the company i working on buying the company and they are in the process of getting everything switched over. Cut em some slack, im sure its not easy trying to bring a company back to life.
    TOXOPHILITE

Quote Originally Posted by droptine06 View Post
    My boss talked to them at the ATA show and this is what he told me. The original owner decided he didnt want to run the buisness anymore so they just locked the doors and disconnected the phones. The employees didnt even know. Someone from within the company i working on buying the company and they are in the process of getting everything switched over. Cut em some slack, im sure its not easy trying to bring a company back to life.
    I can see this happening now-a-days.
    They made great products...and will continue to do so....I hope.
    Hope the past owner is o.k.
    Never know what happened there.

The economy is hurting everyone to some degree. I hope that they reopen and survive.

Quote Originally Posted by redboyd7 View Post
    The economy is hurting everyone to some degree. I hope that they reopen and survive.
    Me to !!!

I love and have bought toxonics for my bows,but customers come fist . Cut them some slack and that is how they treat there employs. No more toxonics.

Toxonics was bought by Dave (Fletch) Coldwell of Bowling Green KY. They re still getting everything together. Dave has been in the archery business for many years.
    When they get it all straighten out, it will be as good or better then ever. I think you can reach them at 270-991-9911 thats Daves cell.
    They have a tooless hunting sight coming out and the Naildriver is as good as ever.
    I hope this helps, and puts all rumors to rest.
    Doinker National Shooting Staff
    AO Archery Staff/Hoyt National Staff
    Gold Tip National Staff
    Bohning Shooting Staff
    TRUball/Axcel Shooting Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Speed2Max View Post
    Man up Toxonics, if you were having problems of any kind you still owe it to your customers to let us know whats going on. If you sold out and needing time just tell us, and if there is a new owner it would be in your best intrest to tell us. What your doing now is making alot of good customers mad as heck and if there is a new owner you need to speak up now because we know you are not oblivious to this...
    Why do you think that you need to be "in the know" of what happens at a privately held company?

I'm sure if they thought it was any of your business they would have consulted with you prior to taking any action.........

Quote Originally Posted by Hubba View Post
    Why do you think that you need to be "in the know" of what happens at a privately held company?

I'm sure if they thought it was any of your business they would have consulted with you prior to taking any action.........
    Maybe its because i was one of the people that got hung out to dry a few days before this happend and needed parts and used to shoot nothing but tox you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    Toxonics was bought by Dave (Fletch) Coldwell of Bowling Green KY. They re still getting everything together. Dave has been in the archery business for many years.
    When they get it all straighten out, it will be as good or better then ever. I think you can reach them at 270-991-9911 thats Daves cell.
    They have a tooless hunting sight coming out and the Naildriver is as good as ever.
    I hope this helps, and puts all rumors to rest.
    I told what was going on if anyone would just read through a thread. I live in Bowling Green and have talked to Dave.
    As previously posted"Guy here in Bowling Green just aquired this company. All movements havent been fully completed. New products to come out in the spring I believe."

If the company recently changed hands and was acquired by a new owner, I don't understand why anyone would hold the new Toxonics responsible for the actions of the previous owner. The new owner is trying to keep the brand alive and is helping the economy in the process. Isn't that a good thing?
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Manhunter50 View Post
    If the company recently changed hands and was acquired by a new owner, I don't understand why anyone would hold the new Toxonics responsible for the actions of the previous owner. The new owner is trying to keep the brand alive and is helping the economy in the process. Isn't that a good thing?
    exactly!
    Hoyt Maxxis 35

Toxonics is up and going in bowling green Kentucky with the new owner. I talked to Dave, the owner and also steve that works there. They hooked me up with a sight that wasn't manufactured anymore but they went out of their way to look through old boxes to find one and they did. They are more than willing to do anything in their power to help and they said there will be new products out for 2012!! They got thing switched over too late in 2010 early 2011 to come out with new products in 2011. So they are up and going and I promised them I'd spread the word!!

Their number is 270-393-0115

Holly crap I called the phone number and it was Toxonics! Somebody pinch me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttilly81 View Post
    Their number is 270-393-0115

http://www.toxonics.com/

alive and well

Quote Originally Posted by BamaHunterr View Post
    holy crap i think i will be moving to bowling green for sure now

i finally talked to a liveperson today, also. they are still moving..unpacking boxes, etc.. it was a little disconcerting for me,, as well. i just got their number off the old website, and called and called and called. they didn't answer their e mails eithyer. finally i just sent the broken piece to bowling green with my #, etc.. the guy called right away. i had given them up for lost, but they are still out there...just in a state of transition...there's a guy named scott still involved..he seems to know the nuts and bolts end...from what i could gather. the guy i spoke with was very nice and understanding and is sending me my replacement piece for a very old sight. they stand behind their products, which is rare in this day and age

I've owned many a Toxonics, hunting and target. You could see them being slowly getting behind the technology curve and being lapped by other companies. The naildriver was a great sight, just heavy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast