Thread: Nevada indoor ranges

Nevada indoor ranges

I've got a 60 day contract that will put me in Las Vegas and Reno.

Can someone in the know give me some good indoor archery ranges in Las Vegas and Reno?

Thanks,
    Steve

My Bows-Two '09 Hoyt Ultra Elite/'10 Athens eXceed 300
    Wife - 2006 Hoyt UltraTec
    Son - 2009 Hoyt UltraElite GTX/2013 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX/2014 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX
    USA Archery National Judge/ Level 4 NTS Coach

Vegas, I don't know

Reno, build one and we will all show up.
    Stable full of Hoyt Bows... Home of the White Alpha Triad !! (Alpha Elite, AlphaBurner, Alphamax 35)
    Spot On Bowstrings, Fuse Carbon Blades, Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On), Axcel Sights, AAE, Scott, Bow Rattler
    Viper Sights, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers, Tru-Ball.

Hey Steve....try Silver State Archery if you are out near Henderson. I believe their Web address is silverstatearchery.com at 6250 Mountain Vista St. #D2 702-586-1847

If you are located more centrally in Vegas, try Pacific Archery at 4084 Schiff Dr. 702-367-1505

Hope this helps!! God bless, Todd
    2013 PRO STAFF SHOOTER FOR: * SURE-LOC SIGHTS...THE ICON * EASTON ARCHERY PRODUCTS * DOINKER STABILIZATION-ESTREMO PLATINUM SERIES!! * PROLINE BOWSTRINGS-THE ONLY STRINGS "CUZ" TRUSTS!! * SPECIALTY ARCHERY PRODUCTS * FLEX-FLETCH PRODUCTS...FF-187!! * CARTER RELEASES-SIMPLE 1's BY vftcandy!!!! * ACCUNOCKS * A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY SPONSORS!! * AND A SPECIAL "THANK YOU" TO JESUS CHRIST & MY WIFE AND KIDS!!!

None in Reno. We do have a big outdoor range in Carson City off Hwy. 50 just past Deer Run Road. PM me for directions if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NEVADAPRO View Post
    Hey Steve....try Silver State Archery if you are out near Henderson. I believe their Web address is silverstatearchery.com at 6250 Mountain Vista St. #D2 702-586-1847

If you are located more centrally in Vegas, try Pacific Archery at 4084 Schiff Dr. 702-367-1505

Hope this helps!! God bless, Todd
    Thank you very much! I start on this new contract on Tuesday, so the first week I'm not bringing anything but a cheap back tension and a rope bow/latex rubber tube trainer. But I'm intending to bring out one of the bows with me just to keep sharp and pass the time while I'm away from the family.

-Steve
    Son - 2009 Hoyt UltraElite GTX/2013 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX/2014 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX

Quote Originally Posted by loneviking View Post
    None in Reno. We do have a big outdoor range in Carson City off Hwy. 50 just past Deer Run Road. PM me for directions if you're interested.
    Cool! The contract takes me to Reno In March, so it coincides with getting ready for outdoor FITA. Does it have a full FITA style range?

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Thank you very much! I start on this new contract on Tuesday, so the first week I'm not bringing anything but a cheap back tension and a rope bow/latex rubber tube trainer. But I'm intending to bring out one of the bows with me just to keep sharp and pass the time while I'm away from the family.

-Steve
    No Problem Steve!! Are going to try and shoot Vegas?
    2013 PRO STAFF SHOOTER FOR: * SURE-LOC SIGHTS...THE ICON * EASTON ARCHERY PRODUCTS * DOINKER STABILIZATION-ESTREMO PLATINUM SERIES!! * PROLINE BOWSTRINGS-THE ONLY STRINGS "CUZ" TRUSTS!! * SPECIALTY ARCHERY PRODUCTS * FLEX-FLETCH PRODUCTS...FF-187!! * CARTER RELEASES-SIMPLE 1's BY vftcandy!!!! * ACCUNOCKS * A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY SPONSORS!! * AND A SPECIAL "THANK YOU" TO JESUS CHRIST & MY WIFE AND KIDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NEVADAPRO View Post
    No Problem Steve!! Are going to try and shoot Vegas?
    Yes. Actually The week of Vegas I will drive rather than fly out and bring my bows. I'll "move" from the work gang hotel to my reservations at the Rivera on Thursday. I'm already registered in the freestyle flights.

In Las Vegas, Silver State Archery ( Mt Vista& Ramrod) Henderson, Pacific Archery ( Spring Mtn & Wynn ) Las Vegas 3 Blocks behind Treasure Island Hotel, And Bass Pro Shops ( I-15 & Blue Diamond Rd) are the three indoor ranges. Call them when you arrive to check hours most open every day. Have fun and let us know when you arrive. All will see a lot of use the week of the Vegas World Archery Festival in Feb.
    2009-2012
    Ben Pearson Staff Shooter, TRU Ball Staff,Control Freak Stabilizers Staff Shooter, Stealth II (Black),Advantage(Mothwing Orange Camo), Z-34x2(Gunmetal and Camo), Vapor Trail Limbdriver, Spot Hogg,Slick Trick, 60x Strings