a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon!! Indoor Pop Up Target in Central KY!!!

Thumbs up Coming Soon!! Indoor Pop Up Target in Central KY!!!

OK gang as some of you may know Arrowhead Archery has a great 3D shoot in Central KY (Sonora, KY) and working on making it even better for 2011!! The main archery store is located 10 miles away in Hodgenville, KY in a small store right now. A new building has been purchased and the main store will be moving to it which is just down the road right off the Lincoln Parkway. The new store will include an expanded archery section and workshop as well as a 25 yards wide by 40+ yards long indoor archery range. The plans are to install a new Buckmasters style pop up 3D target system with an elevated shooting platform…..similar to the Buckmaster classic!!!! Also there will be a paper target shooting lanes and league as well. The plan is to have a Paper (300 League) one night and a Pop-Up League another night…….future plans for a midnight bowling style black light and neon targets fun shoot as well…..
    This will be a Top Notch Indoor Shooting range for sure and a Having a Fun Pop-Up Target indoor 3D range and league will be well worth coming and shooting once a week in a league or also a place to shoot inside out of the cold or blazing summer sun at a distance of 40+ yards!!!!

More info to come as the construction continues and picture will be posted as well. Any info please feel free to contact me or Arrowhead Archery at: 270-358-0403.

Anticipated opening date: Late Summer 2011
    Distance From:
    Elizabethtown: 12 Minutes
    New Haven: 15 minutes
    Ft Knox: 30 Minutes
    Bardstown: 30 Minutes
    Shepherdsville, KY: 35 Minutes
    Leitchfield, KY: 40 Minutes
    Campbellsville, KY: 40 Minutes
    Louisville: 45 Minutes
    Brandenburg, KY: 55 Minutes
    Bowling Green, KY: 60 Minutes
    Columbia, KY: 60 Minutes
    Glasgow, KY: 60 Minutes
    Danville, KY: 75 Minutes
    Lexington, KY: 90 Minutes
    Nashville, TN: 2 Hours

Psalm 18:32-34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

man this is great news i can't wait
    elite answer "snow camo"
    July 9th 2009 "miss you paw"

Yeah it is going to great!!! Here is a link for one on youtube ....going to be great times!!!!
    Psalm 18:32-34 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

DUDE, just 30 mins away I can't wait and neither can my son!!!!!
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    13' Mathews Monster Chill (Son's)
    13' Bear Apprentice 2 (Son's)
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

My son and I really enjoyed shooting at your 3D shoots last year. Can't wait to get back over there in a couple of weeks to see what improvements you have made this year.

Congrats on the new location. I can't wait to try the indoor stuff, especially the pop up course.

See ya soon.

Well we will be getting the targets out this weekend and I think the indoor range and pop ups will be a huge hit!!!!

May have to shoot with you guys a few times this year!!!

ttt

So what is the approximate date that the indoor pop up will be in action?
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

He is aiming for late summer but hoping to be sooner. All updates will be posted here as well at the outdoor 3D shoot.

uploaded with TapTalk Pro from my HTC Evo!!!

Sweet, I just surgery so I am hoping to make it to one of the outdoor shoots soon! just keep us posted!
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

Sounds good hope you can make one of the outdoors shoot soon as well. The indoor pop up will be a huge success from all the people that have contacted us.

Ttt

TTT. any news or updates to offer?

Talked to Louie last week and he said he is still looking to hopefully having indoor range running by September time-frame. We should have a better idea in the next few weeks.

Cool. I like the idea of the indoor league but not in a rush since there is plenty of outdoor left.

Thanks for the update.

Just following up. How's it looking?
    https://www.facebook.com/GreenRiverArchery

VaporTrail / T.R.U. Ball / Tight Spot / Stan / Black Eagle Arrows / Axcel / Copper John / QAD / Carter / Ripcord / E.A.P (Extreme Archery Products) / Sword Sights / TreeLimb Quivers / Scott / CBE / Solid Broadheads / Toxic Broadheads / BiPolar Broadheads

Yeah Brian, when we gonna start shooting?
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

Wes, let me know when your going to go, I would like to try this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by slbarr98 View Post
    Wes, let me know when your going to go, I would like to try this as well.
    I will! Tanner can't wait to shoot this, he is pumped!
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

They should be ready to pour concrete or may have already and once that happens then the walls and rest will be done quick. The pop up machines are also being worked on and I am hoping that he gets it done by the end of the month.

just another follow up on the progress. How are things going?

They have the building mostly done and working on the range and last I heard it would be around 1 December so looks like about a little over a month away!!!

Good deal. THX

Any more word on this Brian?
    06' Hoyt Ultra Elite
    Mathews Genesis (Son's)

Quote Originally Posted by wsbark01 View Post
    Any more word on this Brian?
    Its coming along, still hearing december time frame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast