a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Suggested price for a Jennings bow???

Suggested price for a Jennings bow???

I can't find A5 modules for my Jennings Airspeed to make it the proper DL so I am thinking of selling it. What is a good price to sell this bow for?

The bow is a Jennings Airspeed. Incudes whisker biscuit, TruGlo 3-pin sight, kisser, adjustable stabilizer, d-loop, and limb savers. Bow is in great shape and shoots fast. 29" DL, 70# DW.

Just wan an idea what I should ask for it because i would like to get another bow.

Probably around $175-$225
    '11 Bowtech Assassin Black Ops 72# 28", Copper John Mark 1, Ripcord Code Red, 290 fps
    '07 Reverse AT Bowtech Allegiance with Rev Cams, 71# 28"HHA OL-5019, Limbdriver ProV, 281 fps
    100 grain Magnus Buzzcuts and Slicktrick Grizztricks on 394 grain GT Expedition Hunters

Not going to like my suggestion under a $100. It's an old bow no matter the shape. Can't get parts------you already know this. Jennings bows are no longer being made.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

Free! I mean wo would even have the nerve to try and sell one! It amazxes me what people try to sell when I would just give it away and be glad its not cluttering my garage anymore!

It would be hard to sell. But if you can find a newb that it will fit it'd do the entire sport good to get them involved. I've given a few away over the years and only even sold one. The price just drops too far.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.

I appreciate the info guys; except Make it Happen, that was a d*ck move since I am new to the sport and just wanted info, way to make someone feel welcome. To the rest of you, I may give it to one of my buddies to get them involved since they fell on hard times recently. The bow was given to me so it's no loss. Thanks again for the help, other than Make It Happen. Perhaps your wisdom should be expressed in a late night chat room and not somewhere where people are looking for help and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Evofit300 View Post
    I appreciate the info guys; except Make it Happen, that was a d*ck move since I am new to the sport and just wanted info, way to make someone feel welcome. To the rest of you, I may give it to one of my buddies to get them involved since they fell on hard times recently. The bow was given to me so it's no loss. Thanks again for the help, other than Make It Happen. Perhaps your wisdom should be expressed in a late night chat room and not somewhere where people are looking for help and advice.
    I don't see where that statement was said or implied. I've read the posts several times and can't find anything like that.

The guys name is Make It Happen. His statement was "Free! I mean wo would even have the nerve to try and sell one! It amazxes me what people try to sell when I would just give it away and be glad its not cluttering my garage anymore!".

I didn't know if the bow was is worth $5 or $500, so I asked the question here because most of the forums I have read have been helpful, as were the posts here from all of you. Just thought he should show a little more class to a new guy trying to seek help. But instead acted like I am trying to get over on someone by selling it. At least there are a few guys on here that are willing to help out though.

The guys name is Make It Happen. His statement was "Free! I mean wo would even have the nerve to try and sell one! It amazxes me what people try to sell when I would just give it away and be glad its not cluttering my garage anymore!".

I didn't know if the bow was is worth $5 or $500, so I asked the question here because most of the forums I have read have been helpful, as were the posts here from all of you. Just thought he should show a little more class to a new guy trying to seek help. But instead acted like I am trying to get over on someone by selling it. At least there are a few guys on here that are willing to help out though.
    OK understand now--------never thought to look at the name. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Happen View Post
    Free! I mean wo would even have the nerve to try and sell one! It amazxes me what people try to sell when I would just give it away and be glad its not cluttering my garage anymore!
    Terrible advice! The guys is just looking for some input. All you have to offer is your elitist garbage opinion. Way to further the archers helping archers cause!

A bit off topic, but since I am looking at getting a new bow, I am curious on opinions of Bowtech Tomkat (for sale in my area), Bowtech General, and Bowtech Tribute. Keep finding great reviews on these bows but would like to hear any input on what price range these should go for.

A bit off topic, but since I am looking at getting a new bow, I am curious on opinions of Bowtech Tomkat (for sale in my area), Bowtech General, and Bowtech Tribute. Keep finding great reviews on these bows but would like to hear any input on what price range these should go for.
    Take a look in the AT classifieds and you should get an idea of market value. There are some great deals to be had in there, too.
    Sent via my Nokia Windows phone...I finally upgraded.