Martin Cougar III Magnum Compound Bow Package
I am selling my Martin Cougar III Magnum with all accessories. This bow is in excellent condition and ready to go right out of the box! My dad bought it brand new for me in 2005 but I went off to college and didn’t shoot it until I graduated in 2008. I have shot this bow the last three seasons, harvesting 4 deer with it. I absolutely love this bow and hate to see it go, but unfortunately a shoulder injury will require me to switch to a crossbow, unless I get surgery…but crossbows are cheaper than shoulder surgeries!
Asking $250 (price/shipping costs negotiable). Pictures attached.
Please email if interested.
Package Includes (quantity in parenthesis):
(1) – Martin Cougar III Magnum Compound Bow
(4) - Easton X7 Eclipse 2312 Arrows – since I am getting a crossbow I might as well throw these in as well. One of them will need a new nock.
(4) - Muzzy 4-blade 100 grain broadheads – includes wrench (NEVER USED).
(4) - Field point tips for target shooting
(1) - Whisker Biscuit from Carolina Archery
(1) - 4 Arrow Quiver
(1) - 4 Pin Sight
(1) - Stabilizer
(1) - Hand Sling
(1) - Peep Sight
(1) - Kisser Button
(1) - Rope D-Loop
(2) - Limb Saver String Silencers
Speed: 315 FPS
Peak Speed: 320 FPS
Weight: 3lbs 15 oz.
Draw Weight: 45 – 60 lbs
Draw Length: 26 – 32”
Brace height: 6 5/8”
Factory installed limb savers
Thermal Elite grip
Axle to Axle: 36 ½”
Riser & limb color: Camo – Mossy Oak Breakup
Eccentrics: Fuzion Cam
Here is a link to a review of this bow in Peterson’s BowHunting Magazine: http://www.bowhuntingmag.com/field_tested/martin_0926/
Martin Website details: http://www.martinarchery.com/bows2004/cou.htm
If you have any questions, please let me know.