Thread: ATVs & Gear For Sale or Trade Now in the Classifieds section.

Bargain Bin ATVs & Gear For Sale or Trade Now in the Classifieds section.

Check out the New Section in the Classifieds.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=258
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Reminder....NO Selling Here in the Motorcycle and ATV section. Items for sale must go into the Classifieds to the specific Section above. It helps us keep track of sales and trades. Thank You.
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

ttt