Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSE 40th year Expansion

guys perfection takes time and madbull just wait till u get that supra omg its a shooter love mine

Awesome!
    Great bows, best IMHO.

Glad to hear the good news. I just got my 2011 PSE Supra, I'm waiting to get it set up, shot some test arrows at the chrono and had great speed had to go to a heavier arrow. Keep up the good work PSE.

keep up the great work PSE. you've got nothing but the best!!!!

My buddies that are shootin "other brands" get so frustrated with the speed and groups im getting with my X-force GX.

great products - best of luck!

PSE ROX!...I shot junk until i ordered my first PSE...a Metallic Black Riser White Limbed Comp Model PSE Magna-Flight back in '87..and brought home many trophies with it..i loved that bow..round chrome wheels and all..a real tack driver putting X7's out at 198fps! LOL!..fast forward 25 years later?..and this is me baby!

and every PSE i ever owned shot as good the day i sold it as the day i bought it..and i shot that magna-flight for a good 4 years..and shot literally 100-200 arrows just about every day of it..never did anything to it but put a new string on every year.
    "A person voicing their opinion on the net is often times an admission of character."
    BLACK WIDOW PSA II TD RECURVE 62"/43# @28"
    1975 HERTERS PERFECTION MAGNUM RECURVE 60"/44# @ 28"
    BUSHMEN "AMERICAN NATIVE" R/D LONGBOW 64"/37# @ 28"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12