Thread: True shot dual laser dual alignment tool review

Thumbs up True shot dual laser alignment tool review

Well after trying to talk myself out of spending $150.00 i broke down and bought the True shot dual laser bow alignment tool. It does everything as advertised. Its very easy to set up and has easy to follow instructions. If i only had one bow i probably wouldn't have bought this but i have multiple bows and enjoy tinkering with them. I think it's a little over priced but all in all it was worth it. 1st bow i used it on put me right in a 2inch circle at 20yds still haven't walk back tuned yet but i don't anticipate having to do too much tuning when i do.
    So A+++ for the tool
    C+ for the price

ttt

2 inch circle at 20 I'm very seldom out of that eyeballing the setup

Quote Originally Posted by hangr54 View Post
    Well after trying to talk myself out of spending $150.00 i broke down and bought the True shot dual laser bow alignment tool. It does everything as advertised. Its very easy to set up and has easy to follow instructions. If i only had one bow i probably wouldn't have bought this but i have multiple bows and enjoy tinkering with them. I think it's a little over priced but all in all it was worth it. 1st bow i used it on put me right in a 2inch circle at 20yds still haven't walk back tuned yet but i don't anticipate having to do too much tuning when i do.
    So A+++ for the tool
    C+ for the price
    Thanks for the Feedback hangr54!