Thread: Walmart Remington insualted Camo Jacket.......?

Walmart Remington insualted Camo Jacket.......?

I just bought a Remington camo insulated jacket that was on sale at walmart for only $38...has anyone used one of these...it seems nice for the money. I think it was like almost half off. I hope its quite for when drawing back on a deer...it seems like a good inbetween coat, not too big and bulkey, and not to light either...thanks

I've seen them and they seemed like they were of decent quality and would keep you warm. I didn't need any jackets so I never purchased one but for the money they seemed pretty good. Just my opinion but I never had one on in 10 degree weather!

Make sure you wash it in Atsko detergent. It will eliminate the UV glow that all clothes from China emit.

If you like it and are happy cool. I try to wait till I have the money for an item I've researched, has all the qualities I want and really like, I have waited years to collect my gear, I take care of it and it lasts.
    '07 Bowtech Commander 75lbs, Octane, QAD-HD, Apex Atomic
    '12 Elite Pure 65lbs, SS1, QAD-HDX, CBE Tek-Hybrid

WOW! That same jacket was on clearance here for $19. I couldn't decide if I wanted the last one, made a lap around the store decided I wanted it, went back, and it was gone. My loss. Hope you like it
    2011 Bear Carnage Shadow Series 70# Tru Fire Edge Hybrid foldback release
    QAD Ultra-Rest HD Pro Series rest Octane quiver HHA DS-XL5019 w/HHA blue burst sight light Gold Tip 7595 arrows 100Gr Rage 2 blades
    Team Bear bows:
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/group.php?groupid=129

I currently have the remington bibs that are similar to the jacket I assume. They are warm and decent quality for the price. For the price its a pretty sweet piece o cloth

I was bought that coat two years ago by my FIL. It has always kept me warm...and is pretty quite after a wash or so.
    I keep Tarantulas as my other hobby.

2011 Bowtech Assassin, 60X strings and cables, Bob Lambeth side plates, QAD ultra pro hd, 5 pin wrapped spot- hogg "real deal", Gold TIP XT hunters(5575), 100grn slick trick magnums, Limbsaver S coil stabilizer, bowrattler

I bought that jacket, in the Realtree Ap. I love it! It's very comfortable, and that's not always easy for a big fella like me to find at WalMart. I have had no problems firing my bow with the jacket on, it's soft and quiet.

I have one and its very warm and soft. Nice and quiet, but burrs stick to it like stink on a pig's butt! Found that out the hard way lol.
    Electric Pink Mathews Jewel 50lbs, 25"

xforce baby Guest
    I have a $275.00 wool coat I bought that I assumed from LL bean to be very warm for stalking.Garbage.I bought same coat here 3 in 1 I think.Reg 99 bucks awesome -30 c here toasty warm/spring bear just wear inside layer best coat I have had.however sleaves are bulky and can get into strings when shooting

I've had one for 2 years. Very light, very very warm. Love the coat, just don't wear it when it's halfway warm outside or you'll sweat to death. Bad thing is that it's fuzzy and cockleburs stick to it real bad and loose bark tends to catch some of the fuzz and make some noise too, but all around a great coat for any amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by belaircrs View Post
    I currently have the remington bibs that are similar to the jacket I assume. They are warm and decent quality for the price. For the price its a pretty sweet piece o cloth
    I have those too. Have them on right now actually. Awesome bibs too! Pockets everywhere, easy to forget which pocket you put stuff in.

I have the Bibs and Jacket, I have had them for a few years now.For the price they work well for me.I would buy them again if needed.