Thread: X10, Bee-Stinger, or Carbon Blade???

X10, Bee-Stinger, or Carbon Blade???

Right now i have the Easton X10 Stabilizer w/ Vbars on my recurve. Should i keep it or upgrade? If so, which one would you suggest? Im sorta leaning towards the New, fuse carbon blade w/ Vbars. But ive heard some good things about bee-stinger...
    Whats the price diffrence? Have you shot with any of them? Remember that im a recurve (if that makes a diffrence). Thanks yall!

I am partial to B-Stinger...it is the lightest and stiffest carbon on the planet...which allows you to get your weight out on the end where it benefits you the most. ( the stiffer the bar, and lighter, allows you to optimize your weight and get it out at the very end of your stab...this is where the physics apply. the further the weight is away, the MORE it resists torque or flaws in your shot, thus keeping your arrows closer to the middle.) Blair from B-Stinger has brought physics of stabilization to the for-front of archery in recent years....his methods have revolutionized our recent stabs. Now everyone out there is trying to copy his B-Stingers, here is the difference..some of the competitors are using cheaper carbon and claiming the same results. Blair purchases the highest grade carbon available it is expensive...but it is the lightes and stiffest available. There are good stabs out there, but Coach Lee and the US archery team put their trust in B-Stinger, along with many top pro's today...there HAS to be a reason!!!!

.....*DISCLAIMER*..... there will be posters who want to bash and call me a B-Stinger Kool-Aid drinker...I am not responsible for the SPIN_DOCTORS who will show up on this thread and spew their venom!!!! lol
    Screamin Eagle Archery, Vortex Optics Pro Staff, B-Stinger Stabilizers, The Nock Point & Next Step Archery,Americas Best Bowstrings Pro Staff, Spot-Hogg Shooting Staff, Carbon Express Arrows, Hoyt National Staff

"You burn a hole in that spot, and pull the wheels off that bow!" (Jeff Human)
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KP/Recurve View Post
    Right now i have the Easton X10 Stabilizer w/ Vbars on my recurve. Should i keep it or upgrade? If so, which one would you suggest? Im sorta leaning towards the New, fuse carbon blade w/ Vbars. But ive heard some good things about bee-stinger...
    Whats the price diffrence? Have you shot with any of them? Remember that im a recurve (if that makes a diffrence). Thanks yall!
    Out of these 3 , most of my customers prefer the B-Stinger ( those who have enough money specially ) . We already tried the Blade on several recurve bows , so far nobody liked it enough to buy it . The X10 is not bad at all , would be my second choice . But there are others , take a look at the Soma/Fivics CEX2 System , or maybe also the CEX5 , amazing stabilizers for the money . Nobody would be able to tell you what system would be the best for you , you need to go to a dealer and try them , period .
    Pearson Advantage's , Pearson MarXman , Pearson MX2 , Viper , Spot Hogg , TT , CarbonTech , Shibuya , Axcel , Carter , B-Stinger , Vapor Trail , Leica Geovid und mehr ....
    Mein Motto : "Was kuemmert es die Eiche wenn sich ein Schwein dran reibt " und mein Lieblingssong is von Westernhagen

I shot with a friend of mine on Sunday who shoots are recurve, he also had Blades on his bow. I like them and think they are a good product but they seem to oscillate vertically (noticably) whilst he was aiming. Now he shot well with them (he is a multiple European & National Champion) he was trying them out for a dealer friend of ours. He did say they felt much different than his old set up and he needed to do more experimenting with them.
    A man's got to know his limitations!