Thread: 08 Mathews Switchback XT FS/FT

08 Mathews Switchback XT FS/FT

Want to see if anyone has interest in a Mathews Switchback XT. It has a 28 inch draw 60lb drw (its cranked down to 64 right now) I would like to trade for a PSE or maybe a hoyt. Im not a big matthews guy. It has barley been shot there is not a scratch on it. I will sell for $550 bare and $650 with the 2 peice Mathews quiver ($125 retail) and a CAP camo whisker biscuit ($60 retail). Dont really need the money so i am interested in hearing trades.

Like i said this thing is mint. I got it from a women who broke up with her boyfriend and he left it at her house. She said he never shot it. I have shot it twice and its just not for me. I cant upload pics for some reason shoot me your email if you would like to see it

Im your Huckleberry........ Why Johnny Ringo you look like somebody just walked over your grave.....
    TEAM #45... Vane 'em and Drain 'em

By the way prices are TYD and i accept paypal. I would really lie a black or skull camo bow. Just because ive nevr owned one
    Im your Huckleberry........ Why Johnny Ringo you look like somebody just walked over your grave.....

ttt

60# draw weight cranked down to 64#? are they 70 # limbs? i have a 07 black ice i may be interested in giving up.
    " You're not drunk until you have to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the earth!!!"

The limbs are 60# but when they are cranked down fully and i put them to scale they are like 63.8 pull so 64

No thanks on the black ice.....not a diamond fan.. thanks though

ttt

would you be interested in tradeing for a hoyt trykon sport 09 fully loaded.26 dl and 40-50 pound camo limbs.it is all realtree ap camo tho

You are going to regret getting rid of this switchy, they are probably the best shooting bow from mathews.

I sent you a pm...did you get it?
    Counting down the days til MN season starts!

Traded will close the thread when the trade goes through.

Closed