Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peepless Archery sight

Peepless Archery sight

Has anyone heard of Perrys No Peep? www.perrysnopeep.com This is a new peepless sight! You got to Check it out! I will be a sponsor here on 3-16-2011 Thank you for taking a look,Perry Williams Inventor of Perrys No peep.

Looks interesting.

However, I want more than three pins. In fact I want six pins. Is this possible with your product?

thanks

Yes Each pin extra pin is $6.00 Thanks Perry

Not even close to the Hind Sight. www.perrysnopeep.com Thank you,Perry williams

Quote Originally Posted by perrys no peep View Post
    Not even close to the Hind Sight. www.perrysnopeep.com Thank you,Perry williams

Care to explain in what ways it is "not even close"?

Front pins - check
    Rear alignment device - check
    No peep sight - check
    Shows torque, grip, issues - check
    Dominant or non-dominant eye - check (see thread http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ght=hind+sight)

HINDSIGHT

PERRY'S NO PEEP

Looks sweet!

congrats on getting a product to market! That's an accomplishment in itself!
    Ford 8n Pro Staff
    =============
    Vegetarians...What fun is it to hunt a vegetable! Anyone can sneek up on a carrot!

Quote Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici View Post

Care to explain in what ways it is "not even close"?

Front pins - check
    Rear alignment device - check
    No peep sight - check
    Shows torque, grip, issues - check
    Dominant or non-dominant eye - check (see thread http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ght=hind+sight)

HINDSIGHT

PERRY'S NO PEEP
    From my info I was told Hind sight has a .065 center hole(not .019 next to .019) HS has no bubble level....HS has a much smaller field of view. PNP has only 1 pin shaft in view (not 4 pieces of plastic)...Perrys No peep has a 10' field of view @ 25 yards....Micro adjustable...Designed for dominate or non dominate eye shooting...MADE IN AMERICA (CNC from solid billet aluminum and milled by American workers) 4 years of my life into this invention.I truly believe you would Love Perrys No peep. I thank you for your Post! Hope to say hello in person someday! take care and god bless, Perry Williams

Quote Originally Posted by redruff View Post
    congrats on getting a product to market! That's an accomplishment in itself!
    Thanks Man! Love the feed back! www.peeysnopeep.com Have a great day! Perry williams

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman1113 View Post
    Looks sweet!
    Really appreciate your kind words! I lived in Pittsburgh for 10 years, Miss the hunting there!

Thanks Man! Love the feed back! www.peeysnopeep.com Have a great day! Perry williams
    your product looks interesting...I like no peep stuff.
    on a side note you might want to edit the link you provided in this quoted post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister01 View Post
    your product looks interesting...I like no peep stuff.
    on a side note you might want to edit the link you provided in this quoted post.
    I see Thanks www.perrysnopeep.com

well, looks like I cant edit my post...sorry
    a bump for ya at least.

where the 242inch 28 point buck was shot. Fremont, wisconsin
    well it does look very interesting.
    PSE FIELD STAFF
    PSE MILITIA:
    PSE Dominator Pro
    PSE DNA
    PSE Dominator pro 3d

I know this is a dumb question,but im confused and wanted to ask.Ok so in your picture of the sight pins,with the top pin where theres a double pin.Does that always look like that? or does one of those move around as your putting it on target? then when its on target correctly looks like the pic and its ready to shoot?
    Obsession Phoenix

Im an idiot,I see the way its set up.Sorry I didnt see that it was a rear pin set up.
    Obsession Phoenix

Just a little constructive criticism:

The Website looks as if a 10yr old made it. I would suggest you make it look more professional.

Quote Originally Posted by rand_98201 View Post
    Im an idiot,I see the way its set up.Sorry I didnt see that it was a rear pin set up.
    Hope the website helped! www.perrysnopeep.com Have a great day,Perry Williams

Quote Originally Posted by rand_98201 View Post
    I know this is a dumb question,but im confused and wanted to ask.Ok so in your picture of the sight pins,with the top pin where theres a double pin.Does that always look like that? or does one of those move around as your putting it on target? then when its on target correctly looks like the pic and its ready to shoot?
    No Questions are dumb..Thank you for your post! Perry Williams

Quote Originally Posted by kaj4 View Post
    well it does look very interesting.
    Thank you! Getting great feed back! Have a nice day! Perry Williams

Not sure if this is what I need to switch to, but my peep is pissin me off (cant get it to come back square). Bump for you
    2012 Elite Tour
    2010 Elite Z28

phoenix5724 Guest
    I tried a few of the no-peep sights and didn't want to completely convert to them so I left my peep on the string and never got the hang of looking around the string instead of threw it. I went back to my peep and now I'm shooting a lot better with it. haha. Good luck with your product!

Perry, Your video shows you drawing your bow at the sky. Bad form, this is what we teach shooters not to do

Quote Originally Posted by IADiamond View Post
    Just a little constructive criticism:

The Website looks as if a 10yr old made it. I would suggest you make it look more professional.
    Love constructive criticism...First time building a website...business cards....outdoor shows...Ad in AT...answering post,ect. Thank you for the input! www.perrysnopeep.com Perry williams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast