a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Help!!!!! Color choice for wifes bow!!

Help!!!!! Color choice for wifes bow!!

Hey guys, looking for a bow for my wife. She is looking at either a pse Vendetta in the custom shop colors with a light green riser or a violet riser, both with black limbs or a Hoyt Vixen with a white riser and black limbs. I have the PSE custom shop color samples, but they are small and hard to tell what they would look like on a riser. Could someone please post pics of PSE's with the light green or violet risers, or the Hoyts with white risers. She says it has to be pretty, and she is getting impatient with me!! Help please!! Thanks.

Elite hunter
    Razzberry Bowtech Heartbreaker (wifes bow)

solid black, pink stings and pink bowjax haha sorry i didn't contribute much

That sounds good to me, but she is hung up on those three colors, especially the white. She says it needs to be something different.
    Elite hunter

she gonna hunt with it? I wouldn't get all white if I was gonna hunt but that's just my .02 others would say they've done it before and deer or turkey can't see a diff I'm sure....not me though

No, no hunting just backyard and maybe some 3D's. She just wants it to look good. I figure the more she likes the looks of it the more she will want to pick it up and shoot. You should try picking out a new car with her, that's a lot of fun. Ha, Ha.
    Elite hunter

Come on guys, no pics at all. I was all excited to get home from work and check them out. Just a couple so she can see what they look like. Any Hoyt in white and any PSE in the light green. Someone must have one. I did a search and found a couple PSE green bows but they were older and I am not sure if it is the current color or not. I do not want to buy blind. Thanks.
    Elite hunter

IMO, I love the looks of a white bow. Plus its easy to get accesories in black. I'm not sure they would do it but a white Hoyt Vixcen with polished cams and limb pockets would look killer! I've seen some white hoyt pics on AT before.
    2012 Pearson Stealth II, Hogg-It sight, Limbdriver rest, Bernies 10" XROD & QD, Easton Flatline 500's, Vanetec Swift 2.25, Stan Black Jack release

My wife went solid black trimmed in pink. Most other girls like It When they see it

My vote is for violet riser and black limbs, sorry no pictures but it will make her stand out. Get her some custom flo purple/black strings with a silver streak and she'll stand out!

First link is of a white Hoyt
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ght=white+hoyt

Second link is of a green PSE but not sure if the color is factory or custom?
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ight=green+pse
    2012 Pearson Stealth II, Hogg-It sight, Limbdriver rest, Bernies 10" XROD & QD, Easton Flatline 500's, Vanetec Swift 2.25, Stan Black Jack release

Thanks guy's the white hoyt's do look great, anybody know anything about the zrs limbs on the vixen, I am not familiar with them. Are they as tough and durable as other hoyt limbs. fowl natured- thanks for the links I had seen the green PSE but it looked too neon for the satin light green PSE showed in the custom shop sample. She considered the violet, but right now it is third in the running. I tried to convince her on a black bow but she wouldn't have any of it. Thanks everyone. Anyone else???
    Elite hunter

not a picture but since it wouldn't be used for hunting my vote goes for white w/black limbs! that could look really sweet!

Sorry Wicked1 I almost forgot, I love the strings you made for my vectrix. They were Astro in black and flo yellow, all the specs were spot on. I have probably 600-700 hundred shots on them and they look brand new still, Thanks again.
    Elite hunter

she should be washing dishes , then you can ask , what color should my next bow be !

Go with a blue riser and red strings

My daughter ordered the polished violet bow madness, about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't find a picture of one then either. Can't wait to see it.

Is there a difference between the polished and satin PSE's. I was told they were satin and noboby at PSE told me about a polished riser. She is considering the violet again now. I think it would look great, I hope your daughter likes hers. Please post a pic of it when she gets it. I can't believe noone has either of those colores on here.
    Elite hunter

When our dealer ordered the bow, we also thought the custom colors would be only available in satin. PSE called him back and asked if he wanted it in satin or polished. Nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by solocam newb View Post
    solid black, pink stings and pink bowjax haha sorry i didn't contribute much
    You mean like this???

My fiances v day gift...

That bow looks sharp. It definately gets my vote, but unfortunately my vote doesn't count, ha,ha. After thinking about it she is leaning towards the violet vendetta xs, flo purple/ pink string, stokerized stabilizer in purple, with some kind of purple/black or black/pink bling sling. qad rest, and hha sight. I think she's going to go with the satin. I spoke to customer service again yesterday about seeing the colors on actual risers, and they have no photos whatsoever. Thanks everyone for the ideas and the help. Keep them coming.
    Elite hunter

I have a picture of my purple Athens Exceed on here just search purple Athens and its under customer pics. I have pink and yellow strings on it, very different and very bright. Its almost a lilac colour. I'd recommend those for something different. I am about to change strings on it for a bit of a change and am going purple and fluro green with fluro green serving. I like to stand out, your wife sounds like she wants the same.
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter, Athens Exceed 300, Athens Afflixtion Athens Accomplice 32

Thanks for the pic, it looks really sharp. My wife loved it. we both like strings that stand out as well!! ENJOY!!!!
    Elite hunter