a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: J & S Gun Depot and Archery in Easley, SC

J & S Gun Depot and Archery in Easley, SC

Just in case some of you guy's from the Upstate of SC doesn't know, J & S has new owners and Doug Goings is back he is one of the owners. They are a Full line archery shop carrying Mathews, PSE and Parker bows and crossbows. If you are in the area stop by and say hi.

J&S
    404 Sheriff Mill Rd.
    Easley, SC 29642

Cool deal, haven't been able to find many PSE dealers in this area, will have to check it out...
    "Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence..." - Desiderata

Btw, where is J&S located and do they have demo bows to shoot? Thanks...
    "Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence..." - Desiderata

Ttt...

They do have bows they will let you shoot. Doug is a great guy, except when he's trying to break my foot. He's very knowldgablewith set up. I've watched him set up several bows and I'd turn him loose with one of my bows in a second....and I don't say that about too many people.
    I love the smell of dentin in the morning.

"they say the empty can rattles the most
    the sound of your own voice must soothe you
    hearing only what you want to hear
    and knowing only what you've heard"

Oops forgot....they are located on Sherrif's Mill Rd. In Easley.
    I love the smell of dentin in the morning.

"they say the empty can rattles the most
    the sound of your own voice must soothe you
    hearing only what you want to hear
    and knowing only what you've heard"

Those guys are outstanding gentelmen, they will let you shoot whatever it is that you see on the floor.

Cool deal, can't wait to check them out...

Yes we will let you shoot anything hanging on the wall, we have a good selection of PSE in stock right now.

Adress is
    404 Sheriff Mill Rd.
    Easley, SC 29642

Ttt

Been a long time customer of both Doug and J&S. Hated to see the girls go, but thrilled to see Doug at the helm. Several years ago, as a newbie, I made the mistake of buying a bow from a outfitter in Clinton, SC who sold me a bow, that was set it up incorrectly. I was at a loss as to how to get it shooting, and stumbled onto Doug at another shop. He spent over an hour with me, and I am indebted to him. Great guy. Heading there today, to pick up some arrows he ordered for me.
    LF

This is good timing, lol, I plan on stopping by there after work today to check them out...

I was wondering where doug went. Doug is one of the best at setting up a bow when he sets it up its perfect he won't let it leave til it is glad to know where he is now

J&S is now a dealer for Strother Archery as well. I think Doug does an outstanding job of setting up bows. He is also top notch IMO with customer service. Glad to see the shop doing well.
    864-859-9065