a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Swhacker broadheads?

Question Swhacker broadheads?

Does enyone use Swhacker broadheads in there crossbows. I was thinking about getting a pack of the 125gr for deer / hog hunting this coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrocker View Post
    Does enyone use Swhacker broadheads in there crossbows. I was thinking about getting a pack of the 125gr for deer / hog hunting this coming season.
    I have used them, with great results. I have shot deer and hogs with them and so have some friends. They fly great and do alot of damage.
    Matt
    Ten Point pro staff - GOD'A GRIP pro staff - HHA Sports pro staff - Gold Tip pro staff
    tryin hard outdoors - owner
    Bangs Paradise Valley Hunt Club

Do you need to worry about the shoulder plate on hogs?

Quote Originally Posted by tcrocker View Post
    Do you need to worry about the shoulder plate on hogs?
    Of course ... Killem with Slick Tricks.
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, 100gr Firenock SBG RamCats Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, AcuDraw, Wyvern BEEs. Swarovski bino, Leica rangefinder, Surefire, Deerelight & Fenix lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

If swhacker can drop a bear this quick I dont thing it will gave a problem on a hog.

Here's a video of us putting the swhack attack on the pigs we have here (javelina).

What I can say is couesbuckhunter is an awesome bowhunter and highest of gentlemen in this industry. Plus, he can probably outclimb any of us in his Arizona mountains !!!!!! Keep smiling Eric

Great broadhead. Too bad if you put them on certain crossbow shafts without checking for cleareance first. Ive scarred a couple of Aerobolts that Im now a bit concerned for