a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: What kind of gift do you bring to a Quinceanera?

What kind of gift do you bring to a Quinceanera?

My daughter was invited to a Quinceanera and I have no idea what kind of gift is appropriate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
    — Dr. Seuss (The Lorax)

Forgot to post this-

Quinceañera (sometimes also called Fiesta Quinceañera, or simply quinces) is the celebration of a girl's fifteenth birthday in parts of Latin America and elsewhere in communities of immigrants from Latin America. This birthday is celebrated differently from any other birthday, as it marks the transition from childhood to young womanhood.[1] The celebration, however, varies significantly across countries, with celebrations in some countries taking on, for example, more religious overtones than in others.
    — Dr. Seuss (The Lorax)

I've been to several of them. My Wife is Mexican American. I would have your Daughter ask the Princess what she likes or dislikes. Is she wants it to be a surprise, She can ask the parents. The gifts usually changed from the barbies stuff to what a young woman would like. Ask the parents if there will be a theme to the party besides the Young princess. The gifts could be jewelry, cosmetic type stuff, maybe she's interested in a certain clothing store brand for young women. If you still can't find anything nothing beats good Ole Cash in a envelope with a nice card. I hope I helped you a little.
    “If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave.” Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
    Wanna chat about guns?. Check out ArcheryTalk's partner site- www.guntalkworld.com
    Browning - Martin - PSE - Samick

Thanks for the response.
    — Dr. Seuss (The Lorax)