a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: archery nicknames

archery nicknames

Do you guys have archery nick names????? Mine is the "the penetration" kinda a play on jersey shore

Not here..

No!
    JACKSON BOWHUNTERS

BOWJUNKIE STRINGS AND CABLES

JR "Reo Wilde" Drees!! JK! The Bowtech Kid is what they call me.

"The snakehandler." I was following a group of friends (back in 1982) shooting at the local archery club when they came upon a rattlesnake. When the snake was killed I had to carry it since I was the only one without a bow. Hence "the snakehandler."

Wow. On the bright side I guess it's almost Turkey Season.

yes but i cant say most of them here. they are usually some sort of demeaning type of name, like douch, shut up and shoot, dumb--- and so on.. usually your new nickname is in relationship to the last target you just shot.

Tony
    2010 Hoyt Carbon Matrix, 2005 Hoyt Ultratec.

Quote Originally Posted by Target Tony View Post
    yes but i cant say most of them here. they are usually some sort of demeaning type of name, like douch, shut up and shoot, dumb--- and so on.. usually your new nickname is in relationship to the last target you just shot.

Tony
    ive been there

Must be "honey" , because everytime I go out to shoot all I hear is honey do this and honey get that...........
    Proud Member of Team OverKill
    Rage Digger ProStaff
    #1 Florida State Seminoles
    Defending National Champions

Whats Jersey Shore?

Quote Originally Posted by Target Tony View Post

Tony
    This is very true

Sensai
    Hunting: Stealth "Hitman IV"
    3D: Marxman"Incredible Hulk"
    Ben Pearson shooting staff
    Sometimes I go by the name "Mike Honcho"

All the guys call me Miss.....LOL
    Role Models- If you need one, look in the mirror. If you don't like that one, change it. If your kids need one, tell them to look at you. If you don't like their roll model, then you have a problem.
    To my sons: I find it amazing that as I try to teach you how to be a man, you are doing the same for me.

local pro shop knows me as "the bowdemon" bc if something bad happens it happens to me

I call my shooting buddy (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty) TK which stands for tree killer.

The nickname came about after he plugged a tree about 2 yards ahead of our shooting stake and about a foot right; totally out of play for the shot.
    I was laughing pretty hard when TK decided to take another arrow out to redeem himself and BANG another carbon arrow exploded into shards as he hit the same out of play tree about 1/2 inch below the first shot.

Well, I nearly lost control of my bladder and couldn't breathe for a few minutes as I laughed hysterically!!! TK did this in front of his 2 boys and my 2 girls. I really wish I was recording the whole thing.

It was great!!!!!

(TK doesn't like shooting with me anymore. I wonder why... )
    My enemy is made of foam and mocks me.
    Bow in hand, I stalk my enemy with extreme prejudice and inexorable resolve.
    Ego vadum vindicatum victoria super meus hostilis.

Quote Originally Posted by mathewshooterxt View Post
    Whats Jersey Shore?
    trashy TV show

no nick names here
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter http://www.athensarchery.com/home 2012 Athens Recluse-----2013 Athens Judgement
    Perfection Turkey Calls ProStaff
    Straight N Arrow Staff www.snaarchery.com
    bcbowdesigns.com, Trinity Archery Field Staff---- Hamskea Archery Shooting Staff

Quote Originally Posted by BowTechCDR View Post
    I call my shooting buddy (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty) TK which stands for tree killer.

The nickname came about after he plugged a tree about 2 yards ahead of our shooting stake and about a foot right; totally out of play for the shot.
    I was laughing pretty hard when TK decided to take another arrow out to redeem himself and BANG another carbon arrow exploded into shards as he hit the same out of play tree about 1/2 inch below the first shot.

Well, I nearly lost control of my bladder and couldn't breathe for a few minutes as I laughed hysterically!!! TK did this in front of his 2 boys and my 2 girls. I really wish I was recording the whole thing.

It was great!!!!!

(TK doesn't like shooting with me anymore. I wonder why... )
    hey watch it there, my initials are TK and i lived in Ohio for 25 years.

Tony
    2010 Hoyt Carbon Matrix, 2005 Hoyt Ultratec.

A few of my neighbors call me "Rambow" when they catch me shooting in the yard, dont know if thats good or bad.

Other than that, no.
    55#/28.5"/Blacked out D340/Blk Octane hunter/LD Pro/Blk Tight Spot/Axcel Pro 5pin/ Axis 340s/Steelhead 125s = Deadly
    "Why we hunt is more important than when, where, or how" - Gene Wensel
    2014-15 AT deer contest Team Tall Tines

We call my dad ....."Arrow Walker".....he shoots traditional and when he misses and has to find an arrow under the grass he'll take his shoes off and walk barefoot on the grass. Wiggles his toes and feels under the grass. Finds em EVERY TIME!! It's amazing, but we figured he needed some type of good Indian name...lol.
    Panhandle Archers for Christ--Chairman
    www.panhandlearchers.com

Call my bud Kevin "Trout Killer" for all of the errant shots he has put in the river while learning to shoot....

Archery name

How about "Get A Life"!

My best friend and I shoot together every weekend. One shoot last year he shot under a target and his arrow deflected and shot straight up in the air. The expression "To infinity and beyond" came up and Buzz Lightyear was crowned. So a week later another friend of ours son asks if he is Buzz, does that make me Woody?
    So now at about every local club when we show up people say here come Buzz and Woody.
    Smith Mountain Archery
    Sherwood Archers

Fletch........................ of course!
    Elite Pure Max1 camo 80LB 31"....445 GR.....326FPS.....105 KE
    Elite Tour Black riser with Snow camo limbs 70LB 31".....358 GR....316 FPS...79.4 KE