Thread: Hoyt Vantage Elite-Black

Hoyt Vantage Elite-Black

For Sale a Mint Black Vantage Elite. Has 4.0 Spirals with Custom Strings. Max's out at 56#.Included is 3.0 Cam & 1/2+ with custom strings and cables.Bow is 40-50# with cam & 1/2.Also includes factory strings that were never shot.
    Also included is a Trophy Taker fall away rest and comes with a specialty super peep housing.
    Everything for $750 TYD---this bow is in mint shape. Accept M.O. only,Lower 48

--PSE Supra Me--Tru-Ball SP,Scott Exxus---Bohning Archery X2 vanes & nocks--60X Strings-Black Eagle Magnums

Sweet bow..what year is it?
    HOYT BOWS,, CARBON EXPRESS ARROWS, T.R.U. Ball and CARTER releases, Ktech stabs, HHA AND CBE SIGHTS, etc.
    Wac'em and Slick Trick heads!!

It was bought brand new on June 25th,2009. You will never find one cleaner than this one.Mint!!!!
    --PSE Supra Me--Tru-Ball SP,Scott Exxus---Bohning Archery X2 vanes & nocks--60X Strings-Black Eagle Magnums

What is the draw range?

Spirals--4.0----29.5"

Cam & 1/2+ 3.0 cams---27.5"---29.5"----Sometimes 30"

You will not find a better guy to deal with! Great looking bow too!!
    Go Retro!

what is the limb size 2000 or 3000

2000 limbs

ttt

$725 TYD Today

Great guy to deal with, wont find a better AT'er on here, hey Gary maybe you should include the face with the arm it may help sell the bow LOL, I have seen this bow and it is in excellant condition, takes very good care of equipment.
    Robert Wingard
    Emlenton PA

I'll take it, you have a PM

Just bought yourself a near new bow. Thanks

Bow is Sold