Thread: Best stabilizer for Hoyt Element?

Best stabilizer for Hoyt Element?

Any recommendations for a hunting set up on the Hoyt Carbon Element?

undoubtedly the Vendetta "Enforcer." It's the nicest stab I've ever shot and a relatively new company so they're flying under the radar! Check them out at vendettaarchery.net. From my experience they have amazing customer service.
    -Hoyt Alpha Elite, Sure Loc Sight and Rest, Vendetta Grudge Stabilizer

-Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo, Axcel Armortech HD, QAD HDX, Vendetta Enforcer

BTW...on my element I will be running an 8inch enforcer for hunting.
    -Hoyt Alpha Elite, Sure Loc Sight and Rest, Vendetta Grudge Stabilizer

-Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo, Axcel Armortech HD, QAD HDX, Vendetta Enforcer

Dead Center Archery has carbon hunting stabs in Realtree AP and Max 1 camo. Can also get in black. They come in 6,8,and 10" lengths.
    Lana
    Hoyt Carbon Element
    Hoyt Vicxen
    Dead Center Archery Products
    deadcenterarchery.com

Doinker Dish

Fuse carbon blade would look and feel good.
    Elite Purist

Fuse Carbon Blade Sidekick.
    Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...not a government agency.

2013 Hoyt Spyder, Snow Camo w/7 pin Spot Hog Hunter/Hoyt ULTRA REST™/Fuse Sidekick stab w/Scott Rhino XT./ Orange Pro Comp Elite, Trophy Taker Rest, CBE sight, X 10 Stabilizers, Mako Pro Release

No such thing as best all your get is personal opinions, you need to try a few to find a set up that suits you. I have a draw full of stabilisors that I have tried, I have also found that different bows seem more stable with completly different stabilisor set ups, such as length and weight.

Go to a shop and try some different ones and ignore brand plugging get what works for you regardless of who makes it.
    A man's got to know his limitations!

I've got the Stokerized SS1 with a 8" hunter also. I don't think the Element need anything foe vibration or noise. Just find a stb. that will give you what you like as far as balance or weight out front.

Attachment 1041653

Attachment 1041654

Find a shop that has many different ones then ask to try a few and see what works for your set up
    For mine it was a Hoyt Carbon Blade 8 1/2". I have a 5" Axion also that works well. I haven't tried my Sims Modular stabilizer yet but I'm very sure I can find the right combination to get that to work also.
    I didn't need the blade or did I want another high end priced hunting stabilizer but I like it, how it worked for me and felt it was worth the money.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

DCP_0004.jpgI like the fuse carbon connection for hunting. The Element is silent even with no stabilizer so you really couldnt pick a bad one.

8.5in. Carbon Blade, it's even better than I expected!!! It's a great match for the CE!!!
    Blue Fusion Alpha Elite, CBE Elite 3-D w/ Swaro Scope, Limbdriver, Bee Stinger Pro
    2 Bowtech Experiences- QAD HD, Axcel HD, Fuse Carbon Blade
    2 BowTech Insanitys CPX-Black Ops, Axcel HD, QAD HD, Fuse Carbon Blade

I would go with the Doinker DISH hunter model. It has the smaller hub, shorter length, adjustable weights to offset your sight and so on, can add or remove weight to get that personal feel, removes sound, and , removes vibration. The one in the photo is the 12 inch large hub model that I use for 3D and hunting. Have no issues with it in the woods, stand , or, blinds.

Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

I live in the Land of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!

Fuse Carbon Blade Hunter 8 1/2" feels just right on my CRX 32. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    I would go with the Doinker DISH hunter model. It has the smaller hub, shorter length, adjustable weights to offset your sight and so on, can add or remove weight to get that personal feel, removes sound, and , removes vibration. The one in the photo is the 12 inch large hub model that I use for 3D and hunting. Have no issues with it in the woods, stand , or, blinds.

How many channels do you get with that dish?????? Does it come with a remote?????? LMAO sorry can't help poking. They are a nice stabilizer.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

LOL.......Yeah, it was just the camera angle . They are not that large at all.
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

I live in the Land of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!

check out trinity archery web site in my signature they adjust in length and work great.
    still recovering but i am open for buisness
    Partner-Catfish Customs - strings, tuning, arrows and more
    contact me for a Catfish strings or Black Eagle arrow order form
    Dealer-Trinity Archery "nothing is more stable than the Trinity

ABAR Stab side view.jpg

Another Option from Doinker……. The Fully Adjustable "A-Bar Field Stabilizer".
    Includes: length:
    - (1) QDC
    - (1) Very strong carbon bar
    - (1) Fully Adjustable A-Bar Mount (allows for independent movement of each arm)
    - (2) 1" Adjustable Doinker Supremes
    - (2) GEN 5 Doinkers
    - (2) Black Double Universal steel stack weight
    - (1) Killer Looks

Just under 12" so you will be able to use a bow sling

If you are after endless options in balance and in vibration dampening…..look no father as this has everything!
    If all these items were bought separate it would be just under $280.00. When all these amazing products are combined together you save almost $70.00 as it has a MSRP of $209.95
    This item will be ready to start shipping 4-4-11. It will be available on our Doinker Shop online or soon at your local pro-shop where you will be able to save a little money
    - Stop by to see all the new Doinker stabilizer equipment at WWW.DOINKER.COM
    - Join our Doinker Forum to be a part of all the fun in Doinkerville at WWW.DOINKER.COM/FORUM
    - Keep up to date with Doinker News on our Facebook (Doinker,"worlds #1 stabilizer") and Twitter (DoinkerStabs) page as well
    - Doinker is proud to announce that we now have the largest line of stabilizer and vibration dampening equipment in the world!

abar bow.jpg

Here is the A-Bar Field stab on a bow, the A-bar mount is positioned with a slight "A" angle to it here. It also has a A-bar/Platinum Hybrid rear side bar mount that is fully adjustable via the horizontal and vertical movements it has.
    To see more about this product go to www.doinker.com/forum and look under New Products.
    - Stop by to see all the new Doinker stabilizer equipment at WWW.DOINKER.COM
    - Join our Doinker Forum to be a part of all the fun in Doinkerville at WWW.DOINKER.COM/FORUM
    - Keep up to date with Doinker News on our Facebook (Doinker,"worlds #1 stabilizer") and Twitter (DoinkerStabs) page as well
    - Doinker is proud to announce that we now have the largest line of stabilizer and vibration dampening equipment in the world!

+1 for the Dish
    Elite Tour Ninja
    Victory Arrows, Doinker Stabilization, Trophy Taker Rests, Vapor Trail VTX strings, Truball releases, Axcel sights, Scentlok Clothes

I put the Carbon blade on mine, just cause it looks cool, cant tell that it is any better than any other one, I will tell you that just for fun, I shoot mine with no stabilizer on it and the bow is still just as dead in the hand and just as quiet, so i dont think you can go wrong with whatever you chose!
    Boomer Sooner

I have a 6.5-inch Carbon Blade on mine. I tried the Carbon Blade Sidekick and didn't like it nearly as well. Truth is, the Element doesn't even need a stabilizer...
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great